Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

A thank you from Gogo to Delta SkyMiles members

Old Jun 26, 2009, 10:48 pm
Company Representative - GogoAir
Original Poster

We were so excited about participating in the FT event in Atlanta, we wanted to do something special for the entire Delta SkyMiles community on FT....but only for a limited time....

Save 50% on a single Gogo session (except segment pass and 24hr pass) until 7/19/2009. Use code 156FLYDA.

To Use your discount on a wi-fi session:
1) Select 'gogoinflight' as the wireless network and launch you browser
2) Sign in or click 'Buy' to create a new account
3) On 'Payment Info' page, enter promo code in space provide (code is case sensitive)
4) Click 'Update Total'

Thank you! And Happy Travels,
Gogo Inflight Internet
Old Jun 26, 2009, 10:51 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.3MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
^ Thank you!
Old Jun 26, 2009, 10:57 pm

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
Awesome - thank you!

And thanks for this evening at the DO!
Old Jun 26, 2009, 11:03 pm

Programs: Delta PM 1MM™, Alaska MVPG75K, Marriott LTTE, United SE, Hertz PC, National EE
Thanks again for Darren's presentation and to AirCell for the awesome dinner! You came through yet again for us with this promo code!
Old Jun 26, 2009, 11:41 pm

Programs: Used to have a bunch of shiny metallic cards. That was one life ago.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

Great that you thought of the rest of the FT community. Thanks! ^
Old Jun 27, 2009, 4:52 am

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
I love your service it is great and well priced.

When will you start on the NW part of the fleet?
Old Jun 27, 2009, 9:36 am

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
I want to thank the OP for taking time out of his schedule to spend time with us during the Delta FlyerTalk DO and for the promo code above. I perceive the gesture to be one indicative of the camaraderie we shared.

I also want to thank Aircell/Gogo Inflight Internet for their sponsorship of our dinner last night at Prime. It was incredible. ^
Old Jun 27, 2009, 10:14 am

Programs: WN CP & A-list, Marriott Silver
Great! Many thanks - I'll definitely take advantage of this. Had been meaning to try it out for quite some time and this makes for even better persuasion.

Thanks for giving back to the DL FT community. ^
Old Jun 27, 2009, 11:09 am

Programs: WN,DL,AA,UA,B6,more!
Many thanks to Gogo for the dinner last night and also this code. My coworkers fly a fair bit as well and they will appreciate this a lot!

The dinner at Prime was excellent and I enjoyed the presentation on how Gogo works. I work in IT and it was interesting to hear some of the details. I look forward to using the service for fun and work in the future.

Foo
Old Jun 27, 2009, 1:00 pm

Programs: DL DM (Now Gold...)
Thank you, this is a great reason to try your service.
Old Jun 27, 2009, 2:15 pm

Thank you, will try your service.
Old Jun 27, 2009, 3:49 pm
used to be 'Flyfarfar'

Programs: DL, AA, SPG, MR, HGP, IHG
Thanks.

Have used the system a few times so far.
Old Jun 27, 2009, 4:06 pm

Location: RDU, Delta GM/1MM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
So any of you that saw the presentation with an IT mind want to share a basic overview of how it works? Inquiring minds want to know - I know the basics, but curious what if anything they are getting bandwidth wise and how they plan to combat P2P and Streaming video - which plagues a lot of hotel internet. (And hotel internet can have a much fatter pipe)
Old Jun 27, 2009, 5:05 pm

Programs: DL GM/2.7MM, Marriott Lifetime PL, SPG Lifetime PL,Hilton Gold, Natl Lifetime Exec Elite
A big 2 thumbs up ^^ for your professional and informative presentation, some of the best h'or dourves I have ever had, and a perfectly cooked steak! Great evening.

Thanks again!
Old Jun 27, 2009, 5:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by jfulcher
So any of you that saw the presentation with an IT mind want to share a basic overview of how it works? Inquiring minds want to know - I know the basics, but curious what if anything they are getting bandwidth wise and how they plan to combat P2P and Streaming video - which plagues a lot of hotel internet. (And hotel internet can have a much fatter pipe)
Cellular connection from an antenna on the plane (obviously bigger/stronger signal than your phone would have) to one of 90 towers on the ground across the USA. I believe that any given plane maxes out at about 3Mbit but I'm willing to be corrected on that one.

Last edited by sbm12; Jun 27, 2009 at 5:28 pm Reason: bandwidth change

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.