Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

A thank you from Gogo to Delta SkyMiles members

A thank you from Gogo to Delta SkyMiles members

Old Jul 15, 2009, 2:22 am

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
Is gogo free in First ?

I've only flown twice on an equipped plane and the first time (SFO-JFK) I had free internet access, while more recently (ATL-SFO) it asked me to pay for the connection.
Old Jul 15, 2009, 2:27 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by thesaints
Is gogo free in First ?

I've only flown twice on an equipped plane and the first time (SFO-JFK) I had free internet access, while more recently (ATL-SFO) it asked me to pay for the connection.
There have been some promotional flights where it was free, and there have been some discounted or free connection coupon promotional codes making the rounds. But it is not generally free in the premium cabins.
Old Jul 15, 2009, 6:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I had one where I was prompted to enter my credit card details and I thought that I was paying for the service but no charge ever appeared on my CC statement. Must have been a promo going of which I was not aware.

Subsequent charges for the service have come over.
Old Jul 17, 2009, 12:58 pm

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
Thank you, Gogo, for the coupon! I come to you from DL 1216 CVG-LGA, MD-90, where the Wi Fi is working like a charm!
Old Jul 17, 2009, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Currently sitting on a MD-90 waiting to pushback for a MSP-SLC flight. Looking forward to using the cert in a few minutes!
Old Jul 17, 2009, 1:27 pm

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by mersk862
Currently sitting on a MD-90 waiting to pushback for a MSP-SLC flight. Looking forward to using the cert in a few minutes!
It is awesome! The time just flies when you are online!
Old Jul 17, 2009, 1:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Originally Posted by me4yankees
It is awesome! The time just flies when you are online!
Nice pun!

Greetings from 11A on the MD-90...
Old Jul 17, 2009, 3:01 pm

Location: RDU, Delta GM/1MM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
Any hope for an extension?
Old Jul 17, 2009, 3:12 pm

Nice pun!

LOL, I did not even catch my own pun! But I love Gogo. I'm in the LGA Sky Club now, also much improved due to the easy T-Mobile access and better snacks. Have fun!
Old Jul 17, 2009, 6:42 pm

Programs: UA, AA, AS, SPG.
Greetings from 3C & 3D (yep, I have both seats) on the MD-88 enroute to MCI.

Streaming videos from you tube with a Mojito in my hand. What could be better??

Posted from my laptop at 35,000 feet
Old Jul 17, 2009, 11:00 pm
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
So far love gogo service, but as a MSP flyer very few of my flights are on DL metal. Would love to see gogo offer a number of flights package (vs a day based package). I might go 30+ days without being on DL metal, but then may have 5 flights in a row on DL metal. It is so variable during the merger that it would be great to have a package option that is more flexible.
Old Jul 18, 2009, 7:00 am

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
Originally Posted by Lehava
So far love gogo service, but as a MSP flyer very few of my flights are on DL metal. Would love to see gogo offer a number of flights package (vs a day based package). I might go 30+ days without being on DL metal, but then may have 5 flights in a row on DL metal. It is so variable during the merger that it would be great to have a package option that is more flexible.
I am in the same boat out of MSP. I have one 2 DL flights this month, out of a total of 13 legs.
Old Jul 18, 2009, 8:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Back and forth to LGA, my house is located so that there is not any difference for me to use FLL (MD88s) or PBI (319s). Which do you think that I am selecting nowadays?
Old Jul 18, 2009, 9:39 am
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
it is a costly addiction for sure, but SOOO cool.

One thing it is making clear to me though, they need to stop taking tray tables off the back of seats. Those stupid arm tables are just not at the right angle for using the laptop (too low).
Old Jul 18, 2009, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by hnewman
I am in the same boat out of MSP. I have one 2 DL flights this month, out of a total of 13 legs.
Same here as well...a lot of NW metal now for me, so a GoGo flight is a great (rare) perk.

At least it sounded like next month, some of the NW planes start getting it. (I think that's what the Delta blog said...)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.