Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Waitlist Clearing Question

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2009, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Waitlist Clearing Question

Way back in August 2008 before the new waitlist policy took effect, I booked travel from ATL-IAD-CDG-ATH as it was the only routing available. Return at the time was ATH-CDG-JFK-ATL with a stopover in Paris.

Since I was still able to do so at the time, I waitlisted for some direct flights from ATL-CDG and from CDG-ATL. About a month ago, I cleared waitlist for a direct CDG-ATL flight so I know it is still possible to clear waitlists that were done before the new policy.

I'm still hoping to clear the waitlist for a direct ATL-CDG flight. I called yesterday to see if I could find out where I stood on the waitlist, but the rep was less than helpful. She told me the computer only showed them that I was on waitlist, and it did not tell them where I stood.

Did I just get an unhelpful rep? Has anyone on a waitlist been able to call in the past to see where they stood on the list?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.