FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles-pre-worldperks-merger-489/)
-   -   Delta Contact Us Complaint Form - No Response (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles-pre-worldperks-merger/943092-delta-contact-us-complaint-form-no-response.html)

SamuelS Apr 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Delta Contact Us Complaint Form - No Response

What is with DL?

I've submitted two online 'complaint/feedback' forms about a current travel issue and neither have even been acknowledged let alone responded too. It's been over 10 days in both cases.

I realise that for past travel issues, it can take a while, but NW gets back to you within 24 hours for current issues affecting current/future travel.

Very poor first impression of contacting DL and complaint resolution. :td:

I only hope that they maintain the 'best of' NW when it comes to timely response to complaints. Wishful thinking I suspect.

MikeMpls Apr 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Originally Posted by SamuelS (Post 11576560)
neither have even been acknowledged let alone responded too.

Did you get the automatic response with the tracking number?

AndyTLe Apr 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Spam filter? I've had Delta communications end up in my Spam box before.

clarence5ybr Apr 14, 2009 11:41 am

Originally Posted by AndyTLe (Post 11576993)
Spam filter? I've had Delta communications end up in my Spam box before.

Similarly, if using a work account with no spam folder, your IT dept's filter may have blocked it. I had this happen a few months ago, and had to get my IT dept to 'whitelist' the DL address.

MikeMpls Apr 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by clarence5ybr (Post 11580029)
Similarly, if using a work account with no spam folder, your IT dept's filter may have blocked it. I had this happen a few months ago, and had to get my IT dept to 'whitelist' the DL address.

Ours sends out a periodic "quarantine" list; individuals still choose what's delivered & whitelisted. Other stuff that you're more likely to want goes to an Outlook "Junk mail" folder.

Lots of pitfalls in this area where your email can be diverted or tossed ....

SamuelS Apr 14, 2009 4:25 pm

It's not spam filter. I have checked my junk box, and I receive all email as there is no quarantined email. I actually used my other email account for the second submit of the complaint just in case.

I just thought it was poor to get not even an acknowledgment let alone a reply.

joan24 Apr 14, 2009 5:13 pm

We sent three emails before we got a response other than the automated one. The problem was taken care of with an apology for the time it took to respond.

DeltaFirst Apr 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Originally Posted by SamuelS (Post 11576560)
What is with DL?

I've submitted two online 'complaint/feedback' forms about a current travel issue and neither have even been acknowledged let alone responded too. It's been over 10 days in both cases.

I realise that for past travel issues, it can take a while, but NW gets back to you within 24 hours for current issues affecting current/future travel.

Very poor first impression of contacting DL and complaint resolution. :td:

I only hope that they maintain the 'best of' NW when it comes to timely response to complaints. Wishful thinking I suspect.

I don't always like what they say but they've always responded to my emails.

AndyTLe Apr 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by joan24 (Post 11582073)
We sent three emails before we got a response other than the automated one. The problem was taken care of with an apology for the time it took to respond.

It seems this is occurring more frequently. Unanswered or long delays. Not good DL. :td:

boston aa flyer Apr 15, 2009 6:10 am

i'm on day 5 of a complaint....

justhere Apr 15, 2009 6:22 am

I just got a response regarding a complaint. Took 26 days. :(

Dizzle Apr 16, 2009 7:51 am

I thought I was the only one.

I just sent my 2nd email via their complaint/concern form as I had not yet received a response (nor confirmation) from the first I sent out a week ago.

oldskou Apr 16, 2009 11:45 am

DOT complaint

YOU MUST file a complaint with the DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION.

THE airlines care about this. Delta is being predatory on their passengers and it should be recorded on the record that they are doing so.

It is EASY to file a complaint, If we get enough complaints at the DOT maybe DELTA will stop their unfair practices.

Also looking into legal action against DELTA.

Use this link to file your complaint, very easy web-form: http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/escomplaint/es.cfm

FIGHT! when you are treated unfairly and most of all do not FLY DELTA anymore.

SamuelS Apr 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by justhere (Post 11584806)
I just got a response regarding a complaint. Took 26 days. :(

26 days is excessive. DL needs more people in the department that deals with these.

Still no response for current travel question and it's 13 days now. NW is same day or 24 hours for current travel needs.

delta_nonrever Apr 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Perhaps, if people (and I am not saying that anyone in particular does) complained less frequently about issues that do not warrant a complaint, processing times would be shorter.