FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles-pre-worldperks-merger-489/)
-   -   This is wierd....BE ticket = La Premiere seat on AF (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles-pre-worldperks-merger/941875-wierd-ticket-la-premiere-seat-af.html)

fgirard Apr 9, 09 11:19 pm

This is wierd....BE ticket = La Premiere seat on AF

I just purchased tickets to Madrid via IAD-CDG-MAD on delta.com (I was going to do the PVD-DTW-ATL-CDG-MAD, but I had a voucher on USAirways that I used to get from PVD-IAD) and on the IAD-CDG, I originally selected L'Esapace Affaires cabin via the delta website on the AF B777, but on the seat map, Row 1 was available, so I selected 1A. Upon a confirmation with seatguru.com, Row 1 on the 777-200 is the La Premiere cabin.

Will Delta or Air France realize this error, or will they let it slide?

vsop Apr 9, 09 11:35 pm

In the seatmap did it show 1a with no 1b? AEFL should be the only option if it really is the AF FC cabin.

fgirard Apr 9, 09 11:38 pm

Yeah, it only showed 1A, 1E, 1F, and 1L

Palal Apr 10, 09 2:04 am

Log into your PNR on AF's website and see if you have this seat. DL's seat maps are a bit unreliable when it comes to AF.

IsleOfMan Apr 10, 09 8:59 am

Definitely select a seat through the Air France website... for my first AF flights I selected through the DL website and had DL BPs printed (first leg was DL metal), only to have AF re-issue BPs with completely different (horrible, middle/back) seats once I arrived at my AF departing airport... it was a fight to get decent seats that were not as good as those I had selected on the DL website.

fgirard Apr 10, 09 9:58 am

I just went and retrieved my AF itinerary from the AF website to see if the seats held:

Departure flight Thursday, May 21, 2009
AF039 4:40 PM Washington, Dulles Intl (IAD) DC - u. s. a. 6:10 AM
+1 Day Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France 10h40mn non stop,
La Première P

AF1000 7:15 AM
+1 Day Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France 9:20 AM
+1 Day Madrid, Barajas (MAD) - Spain non stop,
A 320
Affaires C

So, I guess that it held from the Delta website, so I'm not going to complain....

vsop Apr 10, 09 10:37 am

Well if you were able to snag it for a Business class fare then great, just don't be upset you go to board and reissue a diffrent seat

vgb2001 Apr 10, 09 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by fgirard (Post 11559454)
I just went and retrieved my AF itinerary from the AF website to see if the seats held:

Departure flight Thursday, May 21, 2009
AF039 4:40 PM Washington, Dulles Intl (IAD) DC - u. s. a. 6:10 AM
+1 Day Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France 10h40mn non stop,
La Première P

AF1000 7:15 AM
+1 Day Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France 9:20 AM
+1 Day Madrid, Barajas (MAD) - Spain non stop,
A 320
Affaires C

So, I guess that it held from the Delta website, so I'm not going to complain....

If it does really happen, enjoy!!! I could use miles in the past for a La Premiere on a TATL to CDG... This is th eway to travel!!! :D

fgirard Apr 11, 09 12:23 am

I'll have to let you know how it goes. I wonder if I'll get the La Premiere bonus too....

channa Apr 11, 09 4:15 am

Well, if it's a bug, and you posted it here, it will now get fixed.

DL loves to lurk...and it shows.