Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Same-Day Confirm for Domestic Leg in International Itinerary

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Same-Day Confirm for Domestic Leg in International Itinerary

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2013, 10:03 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Yes you can SDC after the international segments have been flown, but you cannot SDC onto, for example, an Alaska flight. There also could be problems if your flight is ticketed on KE.
Old Apr 5, 2013, 10:06 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by mrkymark
I'm sort of waking this thread up because the original SDC thread is so huge and include so many different scenarios. My question is specific to SDC on

SFO-LAX-GRU (KE)
GRU-LAX-SFO

I want to SDC the LAX-SFO last leg of an international itinerary.
- looks like experience on FT is that as long as all int'l segments are flown SDC is possible.
- anyone can help confirm?
- also I'm really only an occasional DL flyer...So when the time comes can you SDC from the DL website? mobile app? check in machine? Or has to be phone call or Agent?
You can SDC after all international segments have been flown but you cannot SDC onto, for example, an Alaska flight and there might be problems if you have been ticketed on KE.

However, I'm confused by your post. How/why are you flying KE from California to Brazil?
Old Apr 7, 2013, 10:06 am

Programs: BA Avios, UA MP, AA, Choice, Club Carlson
Thanks for all the advice. I appreciate it!

I used DL miles for this award ticket so it's all on DL stock

sfo lax (DL)
lax gru (KE) they offer the only non stop from west coast to Brazil
gru lax (KE)
lax sfo (DL)

Simple trip but booking with DL was not easy as you can find the KE award space but DL.com really doesnt know how to handle it so that he have to call DL Reservations to fix it etc. Was not a pleasant experience. Always 30 min on hold.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.