Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Delta and Midwest Airlines Announce Expanded Codeshare/ FF Alliance

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta and Midwest Airlines Announce Expanded Codeshare/ FF Alliance

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2009, 11:29 pm

Thanks for the info.
Old Mar 10, 2009, 12:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by Davescj
YX is a sad shadow of its former self.

That said, I'm glad for the alliance. How long till DL takes YX over completely? I hope YX offers some good options ex-MKE. I think it could be a great niche airline if it stays solo.
DL/NW only own 49% of YX.

Last summer YX stop service on several routes. They announced publicly that everyone would be reaccommodated, but for the vast majority of customers that reaccommodation was refused when you actually contacted them.

In our case 2 of 4 itineraries that had been booked directly with YZ weren't honored. The two that had been booked through Travelocity were rebooked on NW, but only after substantial further hassles getting YX to actually push the tickets to NW & pay them.

I'd have to be nuts ever to trust YX again. Parterning with YX at this point is like trying to get lame horse to make a few more trips into town when it really ought to be checking out the glue factory.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.