Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question about partner award

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2008, 11:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold Hopefully be DL nothing in 1 more year / Hertz Something / Hilton Honors Diamond
Question about partner award

I booked an award ticket round trip in F to ANC. The Seattle to ANC leg and ANC to Seattle leg are on Alaska air. Anybody know how to pick seats? I tried using my record locator number on alaskaair.com but that doesn't work.
Old Nov 24, 2008, 11:54 am

I called Alaska reservations, told them I had an Alaska flight booked via Delta award. They asked for passenger name, date of travel, and flight number, and gave me the Alaska PNR (different from the Delta PNR) and assigned a seat. Once you have your Alaska PNR, you can pull up your reservation on Alaska's website and assign/change seats yourself.

The whole thing took about two minutes.
Old Dec 3, 2008, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold Hopefully be DL nothing in 1 more year / Hertz Something / Hilton Honors Diamond
Rather than start a new thread, I think I can continue on with this with one more question!

Do I get my $35 (partner award fee) back if I SDC to an all DL metal flight? I'm leaving MOB-ATL-SEA-ANC (SEA-ANC on Alaska) and instead I could take MOB-ATL-SLC-ANC on all Delta.
Old Dec 4, 2008, 8:34 am

Programs: DL Silver Medallion
Originally Posted by amps
Do I get my $35 (partner award fee) back if I SDC to an all DL metal flight? I'm leaving MOB-ATL-SEA-ANC (SEA-ANC on Alaska) and instead I could take MOB-ATL-SLC-ANC on all Delta.
I strongly doubt it. I believe it's considered a "non-refundable" fee.
Old Dec 5, 2008, 6:36 am

Originally Posted by senoreit
I called Alaska reservations, told them I had an Alaska flight booked via Delta award. They asked for passenger name, date of travel, and flight number, and gave me the Alaska PNR (different from the Delta PNR) and assigned a seat. Once you have your Alaska PNR, you can pull up your reservation on Alaska's website and assign/change seats yourself.

The whole thing took about two minutes.
Thank you senoreit. I was searching for the answer to the exact same question.
Old Dec 5, 2008, 6:47 am

Originally Posted by amps
I booked an award ticket round trip in F to ANC. The Seattle to ANC leg and ANC to Seattle leg are on Alaska air. Anybody know how to pick seats? I tried using my record locator number on alaskaair.com but that doesn't work.
Any experienced Dl agent, will be able to request seats for you, they simply need to go into the "share bank 8 " and then use "Ctrl F" we will only be able to request generic seats. Then the agent will need to wait for a response from the other carrier and view the anwser in the SSR's or *FX in DlTerm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.