Wiki Posts
Search

waitlist position?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2008, 4:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, United Premier Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
waitlist position?

Is there any way to see your position on the F waitlist prior to airport arrival? I am waitlisted for first (confirmed in coach) on a domestic leg (ATL-LGA) of a TATL business award ticket on Thursday. Expertflyer shows F5. I had hoped it would clear by now. Does an award waitlist have any priority over comp upgrades waitlists?
Old Jul 21, 2008, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, United Premier Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Oh no...it's F4 now. Comp medallion upgrades must be clearing now. Any thoughts as to my chances of getting my F award waitlist cleared? If it doesn't clear 24 hours out, anyone know if the waitlist drops off or if I will be on the waitlist at the gate?
Old Jul 21, 2008, 1:14 pm

F4 just means that an F seat sold.

As an FO, I highly doubt your waitlist will clear as GM & PM will trump you and it's very likely there are more of them on an elite-heavy route like LGA-ATL than there are seats.

If you think it should have cleared, call SMS and ask them. They are usually helpful in giving you a realistic idea of where you stand.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.