Community
Wiki Posts
Search

STR-PRG-ATL connection doable in 45 minutes?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2008, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
STR-PRG-ATL connection doable in 45 minutes?

I just had a schedule change on my ticket where I'm flying STR-OK-PRG-DL-ATL. After the schedule change the connection time in Prague is only 45 minutes, I'll be travelling with no checked-in luggage but am still worried. While I've travelled through Prague many times before I am still worried when transferring to an intercontinental flight. Does anybody know if I will be able to be checked in all the way already in Germany? Do I have to do all the security screening in Prague again? Any thoughts?

Cheers all!
Old Jul 12, 2008, 2:13 pm

Programs: Skymiles, Hilton HHoners, Marriott Rewards
If all is on time you should have PLENTY of time.
Old Jul 12, 2008, 2:52 pm

Programs: LH
Should be NO problem. The only thing is to move from Schengen to non-Schengen.
Old Jul 13, 2008, 12:15 am

Programs: Delta 360/DM/3MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
You must go from Schengen to Non-Schengen. Immigration takes all of 30 seconds, the walk takes about 5 minutes. Delta uses gate B8, I believe, and you must go through the security questions upon arrival at the gate, as well as rescreening. 45 minutes is pushing it, but should be doable.
Old Jul 13, 2008, 11:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Thank you for your answers. The Minimum Connecting Time STR-DL-PRG-DL-ATL is actually only 30 minutes! However, if I were to travel on the same feeder flight with an OK-code this connection would not be legal, MCT STR-OK-PRG-DL-ATL has a 55 minute MCT!

By the way, the schedule was changed from 1135-1715 to 1110-1720, an extra 30 minutes of flying time! Is Dl trying to reduce costs by flying slower?

Last edited by Gnopps; Jul 14, 2008 at 12:07 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.