Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access at NRT

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2008, 1:26 am

At check-in, you should be given an invitation to use the NW WC at Satellite 1. Your BE boarding pass should be sufficient to provide you with additional access to the KE and AF lounges if you choose to try them out.

The WC in Satellite 1 is excellent - shower units, self-serve bar, sushi, finger sandwiches, and PCs, etc.
Old Apr 24, 2008, 7:47 am

Programs: DL FC, NW
Originally Posted by FTraveler
At check-in, you should be given an invitation to use the NW WC at Satellite 1. Your BE boarding pass should be sufficient to provide you with additional access to the KE and AF lounges if you choose to try them out.

The WC in Satellite 1 is excellent - shower units, self-serve bar, sushi, finger sandwiches, and PCs, etc.
The WC is among the best I have ever visited. Warm, friendly, well-stocked and has wireless in the club.
Old Apr 24, 2008, 9:10 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by USCGamecock
The WC is among the best I have ever visited. Warm, friendly, well-stocked and has wireless in the club.
i agree 100%
Old Apr 24, 2008, 9:16 am

Unfortunately the AF lounge is closed when the DL flight departs, at least that was the case last month when I did.

I went to Satellite 1 + 2. No real difference between the clubs other than the fact that 1 (where DL leaves from) seemed more crowded.
Old Apr 24, 2008, 11:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
The SkyTeam lounge guide online has excellent info (services & hours) for travelers from/through/to SkyTeam hubs & many major cities.

www.skyteam.com
Old Apr 24, 2008, 11:49 am

Programs: DL-DM, 2MM; AA,QF,UA, WN. Every imaginable hotel program
I was in the NRT Satellite 1 WC just last weekend. Very nice! Very crowded.

Besides free wireless internet, they also have quite a few computer workstations that you can use.

Good finger sandwiches, sushi, and pastries. Wine and beer (I don't know about mixed drinks). Check out the beer machine...you put your glass under the tap and push a button, The glass then is tilted so that the beer is dispensed onto the side of the glass to reduce the head (just like a bartender would do). They offered Asahi and Sapporo.

My wife was impressed with the two huge, fragrant flower arrangements near the entry.
Old Apr 24, 2008, 4:33 pm

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
Any Arrivals Facilities/Lounges for Arriving Passengers at NRT?

Are any of the lounges available for arriving passengers at NRT? It would be nice to grab a shower and freshen up after a long flight, especially before continuing on into Tokyo.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 1:09 am

Originally Posted by jimrpa
Are any of the lounges available for arriving passengers at NRT? It would be nice to grab a shower and freshen up after a long flight, especially before continuing on into Tokyo.
Unfortunately no. Something Delta should improve for its BE customers.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 1:37 am

Originally Posted by jimrpa
Upon arrrival, there are landside pay shower facilites on the second floor inTerminal 1 (¥500 for 30 minutes). Other than that, only NH provides complimentary landside shower facilities for premium class arriving paxs with connections to NH domestic flights.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 1:14 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
You'll Use the NW World Club

This is a great lounge; you'll like it. If you like to drink beer, you will be treated to the draft beer machines where you put your glass on a metal pivot under the spigot, push a button, and get a perfectly poured draft beer in a few seconds.

They also had a full complement of wine and spirits as well as soft drinks.

When I was there in January, they had a great hot chicken soup on offer, along with a large variety of finger foods, and a yummy green tea cake. It was a nice ending to a great 9 days in the land of the rising sun.
Old May 8, 2008, 11:52 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
I will be a transit passenger at NRT. I have not connected in NRT before. Where would I get my invitation to the NW WC?
Old May 8, 2008, 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by Richard1148
I will be a transit passenger at NRT. I have not connected in NRT before. Where would I get my invitation to the NW WC?
If you are a CRC member, just show them your card. Your handle indicates that you are a PM - just show them your PM card and Y boarding pass. If you are departing in BE, boarding pass is sufficient.
Old May 9, 2008, 7:07 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
If you are a CRC member, just show them your card. Your handle indicates that you are a PM - just show them your PM card and Y boarding pass. If you are departing in BE, boarding pass is sufficient.
Thanks. I am in BE by the way. I am looking forward to the new BE amenities and food service described in another thread.
Old May 9, 2008, 10:41 am

Programs: Delta - PM / MM, UA 1K Starwood-Gold
I agree...the new WC club in NRT is very nice. But....

I know I am in the minority, but I kinda miss the old JAL lounge in Terminal 2. The reason? I am a smoker, and it was great to be able to slide into the smoking section of the JAL club, have a drink and take a last drag or two before getting on the plane for ATL. That being said, the WC club in Terminal 1 definitely has better food, and I certainly don't miss the bus ride from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1 to connect to NW and CX flights.
Old Jul 11, 2008, 6:09 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
Lounge access at NRT

Hey guys, real quick question.

I am flying DL to NRT in 2 weeks-in BE. What lounge will I have access to?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.