Wiki Posts
Search

Can't change flights online?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2008, 8:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, WN, SC, various other programs of lowly status
Can't change flights online?

Have a changable refundable A fare in 30 days. I had to change the date on it not long after I made it, no problems there. Got the same flight, same fare, just different days.

Now I find I need to change it again, move it up one day and I keep getting this:

Unable to Process Online
There was a problem processing your request online.

Is that just a glitch and I should try later or do I really need to call?
Old Jul 9, 2008, 8:47 am

Programs: Now just a lowly DL PM/1MM. This industry needs some competition. It's just not enjoyable anymore.
Had the same issue. Tried waiting a few days, with no luck, ended up having to call.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 10:46 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium Elite, HH Diamond
I'm having trouble as well. I wanted to change a flight to an earlier time and I get the same error. I was able to do this about 3 weeks ago on another itinereary. Yes, I know it would only take a few minutes with SMS, but why have the button if it never works?
Old Jul 9, 2008, 11:46 am

Programs: Used to have a bunch of shiny metallic cards. That was one life ago.
Originally Posted by UKCatsHoopsFan
... why have the button if it never works?
If DL's IT department subscribed to this brand of logic, there would be very few buttons on DL.com.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 12:36 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Starwood GM
Originally Posted by jbatl
If DL's IT department subscribed to this brand of logic, there would be very few buttons on DL.com.

Perhaps the IT Department is one function that would serve Delta better if it were to be outsourced to India!
Old Jul 9, 2008, 1:55 pm

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by Kahuna
Perhaps the IT Department is one function that would serve Delta better if it were to be outsourced to India!
What makes you think it isn't? Anytime I've needed web support, the reps I spoke with sure sounded like they were in India.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 2:06 pm

Programs: Now just a lowly DL PM/1MM. This industry needs some competition. It's just not enjoyable anymore.
Originally Posted by Kahuna
I am relatively certain a good chunk of the Dl.com work is being done in India now.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 3:21 pm

Programs: Used to have a bunch of shiny metallic cards. That was one life ago.
Everytime I call online support with a problem, I'm told (in a heavy Indian accent) that whatever problem I'm having is 100-percent my fault and I'm doing something wrong.

So, I stopped calling online support.

(Funny that the last three new threads I've clicked on all have to do with DL.com glitches. Hopefully RealDLInsider is reading today.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.