Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

When booking flight and upgrade says "available".

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2008, 10:43 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum, Delta Reserve, Hilton Diamond

When I'm booking a flight and upgrade says available instead of request only does that mean I'm going to be upgraded when I purchase the ticket? I believe the selection showed it as an H fare so it caught me by suprose. ( I thought it had to be a Y or it was off to the lottery)
Old Jul 7, 2008, 11:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
If you're within your upgrade window and upgrade inventory is available, you'll get the upgrade immediately. I just booked ORF-ATL for Wednesday and the seating chart let me select a F seat before checking out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.