Search

New first class food service

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2008, 4:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum/SkyTeam Elite Plus
New first class food service

Hi,

On FLL to JFK flights does anyone know what the new food service is?

It says Light Meal on a 700 am flight, and Snack on a 1225pm flight.

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!
Old Jun 21, 2008, 7:18 pm

Last week the front cabin featured a light breakfast with cereal and yogurt on a morning flight, and a turkey sandwich (I think) in the evening. In the back it was the usual choice of Biscoff, peanuts, etc. with your beverage... not sure if they had the snacks for sale.

Last edited by Factotum; Jun 21, 2008 at 7:20 pm Reason: just realized the bolded text at the top of your post made it obvious you were talking about the F cabin!!
Old Jul 1, 2008, 7:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum/SkyTeam Elite Plus
Factotum,

You were right. For breakfast there was a bowl of cereal, a pastry, a bowl of fruit and a yogurt.

On the return on a 1045am flight from JFK to FLL, there was a turkey sandwich, cold vegetables, and a brownie, and of course the snack basket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.