Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Hilton Chain bonus, 1000 MQM + 1000 Bonus per stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Chain bonus, 1000 MQM + 1000 Bonus per stay

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2008, 7:36 pm

Programs: DL GM
Originally Posted by lls138
My stay ended 4/27/08. My DL miles posted on 5/5/08 but I never received the MQM bonus. I sent HHonors an email today.
took exactly 4 weeks after the stay and an email to HiltonHonors but I got my 1000K MQM bonus today....i didn't think i was going to get it. Not sure I will even need it, but just in case as I expect to be around 70,000 miles flown.
Old May 25, 2008, 9:29 pm

Programs: Used to have a bunch of shiny metallic cards. That was one life ago.
Here's a tough one ...

I diamond forced a two-night stay at the ES in Des Moines last week. Did it over the phone. For some reason, the agent had to book each night as a separate reservation. I didn't have to check out and check in again, but at the end of the stay, I had two separate folios -- one for each night. Moreover, it hit my HH account as two, one-night stays. Clearly this won't qualify for the MQM bonus, and maybe it shouldn't, since this was the only way I could get into the hotel. But, if I wanted to see about 'combining' the stays for the MQM bonus, do you all think I'd have any luck? Who should I call -- HH or DL?

Thanks.
Old May 26, 2008, 1:35 pm

Programs: DL GM
I would email HH through their website as it seemed to work for me. Explain in detail the situation about the booking with the conf# numbers and the reason why you wanted one 2 night stay and how they gave you 2 one night stays. Request to receive the 1000 MQM bonus and be sure to state that this was the resason you chose their hotel chain!
don't expect a response from HH. if you get the MQM, great, if not, you tried. let us know what happens.
Old May 26, 2008, 1:52 pm

Programs: Mile-High Club, Marriott Plt, SPG P-75, PC Plt, Hyatt Dia, Carlson Gold, BW Dia
I got the 1000 MQMs 1 week after my stay, but I didn't get any regular miles for the stay (nor did I get the eAdvantage promo miles). Has this happened to anyone else?

And yes, I am signed up to receive points/miles, not points/points. I did receive the appropriate number of HH points.
Old May 26, 2008, 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by Jazzop
I got the 1000 MQMs 1 week after my stay, but I didn't get any regular miles for the stay (nor did I get the eAdvantage promo miles). Has this happened to anyone else?

And yes, I am signed up to receive points/miles, not points/points. I did receive the appropriate number of HH points.
I still have not received my regular miles for a stay the week of April 21. I got the MQM 1,000 bonus. See posts above.
Old May 30, 2008, 6:58 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hilton Gold,SPG Plat, National Executive Elite, ST Elite Plus
I hope the regular miles post. I am a little concerned now! I have been getting my MQM's post but none of the regular miles which normally post within a few days after my stay.

Keeping my fingers crossed!
Old Jun 1, 2008, 2:42 am

Programs: Delta DM, MM
I think I messed up on this one. I forgot to regsiter for the program! But I did have a more-than-two-night stay at a Hilton. I just registered yesterday for the promo. I can't figure out from the T&C whether this will work or not. It isn't clear to me that I needed to register before the hotel stay or not. Has anyone registered AFTER the stay and received their MQM credits? -Chris
Old Jun 1, 2008, 5:52 am

Programs: Delta PM, AA Plat, SPG Plat, HH Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE
I believe you need to have registered before your stays.
Old Jun 1, 2008, 1:59 pm
In Memoriam

Is anyone else having a problem with they way they are showing up this time around?

I just checked, during April/May I had 14 stays for 19 nights.
Delta shows 7 stays and 2K in Bonus miles.

Is this a Hilton or a Delta Problem?
Old Jun 1, 2008, 7:55 pm

Programs: DL 1 MM/DM; HH Lifetime Diamond; Hertz Presidents Circle
No problem, here. It's not the number of stays, but how many 2 consecutive night stays you had during the period (see promo details). I had 10 stays and 17 nights (4 of which were multiday stays). All of my stays/bonus miles have posted on DL. My last stay was 5/23 (which posted 5/30).

Originally Posted by underpressure
Is anyone else having a problem with they way they are showing up this time around?

I just checked, during April/May I had 14 stays for 19 nights.
Delta shows 7 stays and 2K in Bonus miles.

Is this a Hilton or a Delta Problem?
Old Jun 2, 2008, 2:10 am

Originally Posted by NOLA Flyer
All of my stays/bonus miles have posted on DL.
I think that makes you the first person to have reported that regular miles were successfully posted to Delta. I'm still waiting.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 7:37 am

Programs: DL Silver, HH Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Silver
I've had the 1000 bonus and MQM's post for all 3 of my 2 night stays in May - all posting within 4 or 5 days at the most, but have not seen the regular "double dip" 500 miles for each post yet, though they show in my Hilton Account.

Since I have never chose airline miles from Hilton until this promo I'm not sure how long it takes those to post - monthly sweep from Hilton to DL?

Last edited by bearcat74; Jun 2, 2008 at 1:19 pm Reason: typo
Old Jun 2, 2008, 1:11 pm

Exclamation

I think I have a problem...

I checked out of a Hampton Inn after a 1-night stay on Saturday, May 31. My stay finally posted on the HHonors site. The "DELTA MQM PROMOTION 04/08 - <HOTEL NAME>" is missing but all the other activity lines are present (i.e. Base points, VIP bonus points, 100 double dip DL points, and MyWay Bonus Option points). The entries have a 'Date Added' of 01-Jun-2008.

I'm thinking everyone who checked out on 05/31 (still within the promo T&C) will not get the bonus MQMs automatically.

Any idea who to call? I guess I'll try the HHonors folks first and post my results.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 1:18 pm

Programs: DL Silver, HH Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by yashan

I checked out of a Hampton Inn after a 1-night stay on Saturday, May 31. My stay finally posted on the HHonors site.
You needed a 2-night stay to qualify for the promo.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by yashan

I checked out of a Hampton Inn after a 1-night stay on Saturday, May 31. My stay finally posted on the HHonors site. The "DELTA MQM PROMOTION 04/08 - <HOTEL NAME>" is missing but all the other activity lines are present (i.e. Base points, VIP bonus points, 100 double dip DL points, and MyWay Bonus Option points). The entries have a 'Date Added' of 01-Jun-2008.

I'm thinking everyone who checked out on 05/31 (still within the promo T&C) will not get the bonus MQMs automatically.

Any idea who to call? I guess I'll try the HHonors folks first and post my results.

Nevermind... I was re-reading the T&C before making the phone call and noticed:

...completion of a minimum two-night stay required.
My stay didn't qualify. I still hope no one else with a legitimate, qualifying stay gets burnt by the 01JUN point posting date.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.