New Double/Triple Mile Promo

Old Mar 17, 08, 8:15 am
Original Poster

New Double/Triple Mile Promo

Just received email about a new Double (econ class) and Triple (first class) mileage promo. Cities included (into or out of) PHL,PHX,CLT. Now through April 17th.

I don't know how to link the registration page (or if I'm even allowed to link here, due to my low post count).

HTH
Kim
Old Mar 17, 08, 8:28 am

Programs: DL DM-1MM
heh heh. US Airways destinations?
Old Mar 17, 08, 8:35 am

Programs: DL Silver/MM, HH Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by kimslie View Post
Just received email about a new Double (econ class) and Triple (first class) mileage promo. Cities included (into or out of) PHL,PHX,CLT. Now through April 17th.

I don't know how to link the registration page (or if I'm even allowed to link here, due to my low post count).

HTH
Kim
Can you just copy and paste the email for us?
Old Mar 17, 08, 8:44 am

Programs: DL FO
http://www.delta.com/skymiles/ways_t...onus/index.jsp
Old Mar 17, 08, 9:01 am

Programs: Delta, Hyatt-Plat, Priority Club-Plat, Hilton-Gold
Thanks for the heads-up! I didn't received the e-mail (not targetted?), but it allowed me to register.
Old Mar 17, 08, 9:19 am

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by phatpaw View Post

I LOVE it!
Old Mar 17, 08, 9:41 am

I got it too....

Terms & Conditions
*Bonus miles only valid on nonstop or thru flights (thru flights defined as flights with one or more stops without a change in flight number). Connecting flights with a change of flight number only receive credit for flights directly in or out of qualified airports.

Eligibility: To participate in this offer, eligible members must register online at delta.com/bonus and fly between March 17, 2008 and April 17, 2008.

Bonus Offer: Purchase and fly on Delta and Delta Connection® carrier marketed and operated flight segments into and/or out of Philadelphia/PHL, Phoenix/PHX or Charlotte/CLT between March 17, 2008 and April 17, 2008 and earn triple bonus miles for First Class travel (F, A fare classes); earn double bonus miles for Economy Class travel (Y/B/M/H/Q/K/L/U/T fare classes). Other codeshare flights are excluded from this offer.

Award Travel: Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award Travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets.

Travel Period: Travel must be between March 17, 2008 and April 17, 2008. All travel must be completed by April 17, 2008.

Miscellaneous: Your bonus miles will appear automatically on your SkyMiles statement. Allow up to six weeks after qualifying travel is completed for credit to appear. Offer is void where prohibited by law. This SkyMiles offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without prior notice. Bonus applies only to the traveling SkyMiles member. This offer cannot be combined with other offers. Partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Please refer Delta customer service representative to 97062324.
Since its only vaild on non-stop/direct flights can anyone give me some good flight combos out of PHL-PHX-CLT that would be 'direct' but next me some good miles!
Old Mar 17, 08, 9:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Cholula General Member
Originally Posted by phatpaw View Post
The airlines have done this for a long time. DL used to routinely attack MSP, DTW, and MEM while NW attacked ATL, CVG, and SLC. They haven't been doing this exact thing lately, smells of collusion to me.
Old Mar 17, 08, 10:12 am

I'm seeing some decent PHL-SLC-PHX-SLC-PHL one-day, quick turnaround flights for $240. Anybody work up any better routings for me? I could do a Sat-Sun run, rather than just one-day. I live in DC, so the 7am flight from PHL would be BRUTAL. But $240 for about ~13,500 miles isn't too shabby!
Old Mar 17, 08, 10:46 am

Programs: Delta; Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by DiscoPapa View Post
But $240 for about ~13,500 miles isn't too shabby!
Sorry, but $480 for enough miles for a domestic award ticket (27k miles) does not seem like a good deal to me.

LS
Old Mar 17, 08, 11:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by onic View Post
I got it too....

Since its only vaild on non-stop/direct flights can anyone give me some good flight combos out of PHL-PHX-CLT that would be 'direct' but next me some good miles!
Am I misunderstanding, or would any flight that originates in Phx count for the promo? Say for example PHX-PHL stops/change planes in ATL, would the entire trip net the double bonus or only the PHX-ATL portion? Thanks...

As for good combos, I'll be checking out farecompare later today (PHX origin) and see if there is anything great. I know before Christmas we found PHX-PIT (hmm.. or was it PHL?) for $140 RT.

Kim
Old Mar 17, 08, 11:15 am

Bonus Offer: Purchase and fly on Delta and Delta Connection® carrier marketed and operated flight segments into and/or out of Philadelphia/PHL, Phoenix/PHX or Charlotte/CLT between March 17, 2008 and April 17, 2008 and earn triple bonus miles for First Class travel (F, A fare classes); earn double bonus miles for Economy Class travel (Y/B/M/H/Q/K/L/U/T fare classes). Other codeshare flights are excluded from this offer.
Just to clarify, I can book this on NWA (using a voucher, woohoo) and still be eligible for the promo, as long as the flights say "Operated by Delta as DLxxx", correct?
Old Mar 17, 08, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by kimslie View Post
Am I misunderstanding, or would any flight that originates in Phx count for the promo? Say for example PHX-PHL stops/change planes in ATL, would the entire trip net the double bonus or only the PHX-ATL portion? Thanks...

As for good combos, I'll be checking out farecompare later today (PHX origin) and see if there is anything great. I know before Christmas we found PHX-PIT (hmm.. or was it PHL?) for $140 RT.

Kim
I think you are misunderstanding.
Bonus miles only valid on nonstop or thru flights (thru flights defined as flights with one or more stops without a change in flight number). Connecting flights with a change of flight number only receive credit for flights directly in or out of qualified airports.
I'm interpreting that to read that only the PHX-ATL flight would net you the bonus, unless the PHX-ATL-xxx flight did not change flight numbers. Hmmm....this could add a lot of miles to it, though!
Old Mar 17, 08, 11:32 am
BHB

Programs: DL PM/SC, SPG Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by me4yankees View Post
I LOVE it!
I'm PHL based and I absolutely LOVE this promo.
Old Mar 17, 08, 11:39 am

Thanks for the heads-up. Too bad it wasn't last month. I've been in PHX twice in the past 30 days.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: