Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL website today and nipple exposed?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2008, 10:30 pm

Programs: DL MM, Marriott LT Titanium, AA EXP, Avis Chairmans
Originally Posted by Gargoyle
Looks like they're monitoring FT and reacting quickly. When I go there, I can't get any photo to display. Just a blank blue rectangle/background. They read your post and quickly deleted the picture.

Either that, or my web browser won't let me see nice pictures.

edit: I tried with another computer, saw the photo. If that is a nipple, she has some very strange anatomy, which wouldn't be the case in a professional model. The nipple would be located about 3-1/2" (9cm) from the clavicle. Even with extreme plastic surgery that ain't gonna be the caase.
ROFL! I seriously couldn't stop laughing for five minutes after reading this! I swear...! OMG I need that....tears are streaming down my face.
Old Jan 7, 2008, 11:04 pm

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Originally Posted by bigdel1
I now expect to see Delta sponsored breasts in the crown room. Who's with me?!

(T&C: No children may be present for the showing. Delta sponsorship shall consist of free liquor supplied to breastworthy partcipants during their Crown Room stay. May not be used with any other offer.)
VX had a Victoria's Secret lingerie party on-board LAX-JFK ... they're competing with DL. Come on DL throw us a bone here
Old Jan 8, 2008, 6:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
I hate to pull the plug on this party but IMHO this topic has been overexposed.
We now return to our regular programming.

RSSrsvp - Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.