Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miles Granted on Award Flight?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2008, 2:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
To bring this thread back, just had an IRROPs where they rebooked me into Y from N. When I showed up at the airport the next day for the flight, the agent refused to check me in saying they did not rebook me into the right fare class and that she would have to allow me only as a standby. I was nice and politely said Im not sure what she's talking about and that is what the agent did yesterday. She went to her supervisor for about 20 min. and finally checked me in with a huff, but I was quite surprised as this has never happened to me before. She was even going to make me pay a change fee to have it reissued into N if a seat became available!!
Old Apr 15, 2008, 7:19 pm

Programs: Delta Reserve - PM
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
To bring this thread back, just had an IRROPs where they rebooked me into Y from N. When I showed up at the airport the next day for the flight, the agent refused to check me in saying they did not rebook me into the right fare class and that she would have to allow me only as a standby. I was nice and politely said Im not sure what she's talking about and that is what the agent did yesterday. She went to her supervisor for about 20 min. and finally checked me in with a huff, but I was quite surprised as this has never happened to me before. She was even going to make me pay a change fee to have it reissued into N if a seat became available!!
You didn't happen to be in FLL, did you?
Old Apr 15, 2008, 7:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jtrue28
You didn't happen to be in FLL, did you?
Nope...but did you see someone else with a similar situation near you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.