Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

DL targetted promo: threshold benefits for 40K (FO) / 65K (GM) / 90K (PM) MQMs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2007, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond

Looks like Delta will offer select (=targetted) members earning 15K MQMs in excess of their current level some choice of threshold benefit.
  • Silvers that get targetted need to log 40K MQMs by the end of the year and receive a choice of 5K bonus miles or 2.5K MQM carried over to next year
  • Golds that get targetted need to log 65K MQMs by the end of the year and receive a choice of 10K bonus miles or 5K MQMs carried over to next year
  • Platinums that get targetted need to log 90K MQMs by the end of the year and receive a choice of 15K bonus miles or 7.5K MQMs carried over to next year

Only targetted members are eligible, and need to enroll by 12/15/2007 + make their choice through the link in their e-mail.
Old Nov 14, 2007, 3:38 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
link?
for those of us who dont read the Delta emails to see if we are targeted
Old Nov 14, 2007, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Can you please give me a link which specific information from DL MQM. I can sign up more miles toward FO or GM in 2008. I would assumed if I can earned more miles in 2008. Thanks!
Old Nov 14, 2007, 4:54 pm

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Originally Posted by rcs85551
Looks like Delta will offer select (=targetted) members earning 15K MQMs in excess of their current level some choice of threshold benefit.
  • Silvers that get targetted need to log 40K MQMs by the end of the year and receive a choice of 5K bonus miles or 2.5K MQM carried over to next year
  • Golds that get targetted need to log 65K MQMs by the end of the year and receive a choice of 10K bonus miles or 5K MQMs carried over to next year
  • Platinums that get targetted need to log 90K MQMs by the end of the year and receive a choice of 15K bonus miles or 7.5K MQMs carried over to next year

Only targetted members are eligible, and need to enroll by 12/15/2007 + make their choice through the link in their e-mail.
Please either give us the link or don't mention it at all. It's not really fair to the rest of us.
Old Nov 14, 2007, 6:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Originally Posted by MikeyZBT
Please either give us the link or don't mention it at all. It's not really fair to the rest of us.
rcs wasn't necessarily targeted - just knows about it.

Some have learned the lesson of dogpiling 'em to back up info.
Old Nov 15, 2007, 12:27 am

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Originally Posted by tkey75
Huh?
Old Nov 15, 2007, 8:18 am

Programs: Delta PM, SPG Plat, Hertz 5*Gold, MR Silver, Avis Preferred, AMEX Plat/SPG/DeltaPlat
Originally Posted by tkey75
Que?
Old Nov 15, 2007, 8:22 am

Programs: AA ExpMM, DL 2MM, IHG Spire/RA
Alright, someone please come up with a link for this one if it is real. I'll have 90,131 MQMs at the end of this year, and am interested if I'll be eligable for this one. (Was not for the 125K thus am *G as well this year).
Old Nov 15, 2007, 9:39 am

Programs: Delta SKYMILES GM 1MM, BRITISH AIRWAYS GOLD, HHONOURS DIAMOND, PRIORITY PASS
Originally Posted by PMMMDL
Alright, someone please come up with a link for this one if it is real. I'll have 90,131 MQMs at the end of this year, and am interested if I'll be eligable for this one. (Was not for the 125K thus am *G as well this year).
I'm at a 107,000MQM but didn't fancy an 18,000 mileage run to get 25,000 miles!, this would be a nice Bonus if true
Old Nov 15, 2007, 11:51 am

Programs: DL Gold Hopefully be DL nothing in 1 more year / Hertz Something / Hilton Honors Diamond
if there is no link provided then how are we supposed to try it out?
Old Nov 15, 2007, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by amps
if there is no link provided then how are we supposed to try it out?
I am not figured out from DL has no news information this time. I can find out which specifically information from DL. I think it is good program will earned more miles toward FO/GM/PM.
Old Nov 15, 2007, 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by gauravp123
Que?
I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one totally lost by that statement.
Old Nov 15, 2007, 2:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
Originally Posted by MikeyZBT
Sorry, but this is an open forum. No need to be a jerk if you personally did not get everything you wanted to have. Others here do appreciate to have some information before it is really public, and if you happen to be one of those who does not appreciate others posting advance information, then I'd suggest you simply keep quiet.

Reason why the link was not posted yet was that it was not active yet until about 30 minutes ago. Now that it is live, here is the link:
https://www.delta.com/marketing/bonusrewards2007/

And just for the record, I am not eligible for this promotion (despite being at 80K MQMs) - so my additional travel in Nov/Dec will yet again go to Star Alliance...
Old Nov 15, 2007, 2:16 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott G, Hilton G
rcs85551:

Thank you for the heads up and of course the link when it went live.

As for me, in the words of Homer Simpson.....DOOOH

"We are sorry, the SkyMiles number you entered is not eligible for this offer."

I don't suppose it is because I am already over 90K?
Old Nov 15, 2007, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by avflyer
I don't suppose it is because I am already over 90K?
Already being above the threshold will most likely make you ineligible for the offer, unless you logged the last few thousand MQMs below the threshold level just a few days ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.