Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Additional MQM's from DL AMEX spending

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2007, 7:52 pm
Original Poster

Location: Mesa, AZ., USA, DL Gold,CRC,WN whatever,AA nobody,HHonors Diamond,Starwood Gold, could careless about Rental Car Co's.
Additional MQM's from DL AMEX spending

I am sorry, I cannot find this in the 'search' function. Does anyone have a link to the fairly recent new DL AMEX $25,000 in spending where one can earn more than just 10,000 MQM's.......ie; $50,000+ in spening in a calander year? I remember an additional 10,000 MQM's. I am getting close to $50,000 in spending for 2007...again sorry..
Old Nov 5, 2007, 9:36 pm
formerly known as daveland

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
Don't have a link to the terms specifically but you can just read on the application page.

The deal now is 10,000 MQM at $25,000 and another 10,000 MQM at $50,000. They will post with the next statement's miles after the biulling period ends in which you passed the threshold. Additionally, if you had the card last year when the bonus was by membership year rather than calendar year, you are able to, this year only, get those bonus MQMs as well. So if you had the DL Plat Amex in 2006, you could get 30,000 bonus MQMs by spending $50K this year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.