Award booking inventory

Old May 5, 2007, 7:35 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Platinum
Award booking inventory

Helping a friend book a DL F award with miles. She wants to go from either FLL or PBI to JFK. What inventory am I looking for. I saw "R" in the stickey, but when I used EF, it didn't have an "R" for DL. Also, she will be using CO miles, does that change anything?
Old May 5, 2007, 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by Fly AA J all the way
Helping a friend book a DL F award with miles. She wants to go from either FLL or PBI to JFK. What inventory am I looking for. I saw "R" in the stickey, but when I used EF, it didn't have an "R" for DL. Also, she will be using CO miles, does that change anything?
EF doesn't show that availabilty. Delta.com, in the award booking section should do the trick. Although I'm not sure if CO has access to the same DL inventory that DL does. In other words, DL may show more available than it will let OnePass members redeem.
Old May 5, 2007, 9:17 pm

Programs: Delta
She should call CO directly. The DL flights will be on CO ticket stock since she is using CO miles. It's the same as what we have to do when booking tickets on CO with DL miles.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.