Wiki Posts
Search

DL Award Searches Yield "Null"

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2007, 2:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: No More Loyalty
DL Award Searches Yield "Null"

Tried several times on different routes, using different web browers, but always the the same result: a blank page with word "Null" on it. (Along with a window that appears for just a nanosecond. Maybe there's some kind of message on it.) Just a glitch I guess....
Old Jan 17, 2007, 2:18 pm

I had the same experience.
Rita
Old Jan 17, 2007, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Delta's website has been having issues lately. Last night, around Midnight PST until 2 AM PST, the site was shutdown and some "maintenance" was being done. I guess that may have to do with what is going on.
Old Jan 17, 2007, 2:45 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Having the same problem.
Old Jan 17, 2007, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: No More Loyalty
Seems to be working again....

Guess I should have just waited longer for it "come back".
Old Jan 17, 2007, 3:43 pm

Programs: DL 2+ million/PM, YX, Marriott Plt, *wood gold, HHonors, CO Plt, UA, AA EXP, WN, AGR
I've had several cases lately where DL metal flights didn't show (but code-shares did) with a round-trip search, but came up just fine in the multi-city search (with just the o/d city pairs plugged in). Pricing was what the RT should cost.
Old Jan 17, 2007, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Here's something else that I've noticed...

After clicking "Start Over" to return to the Search page, the departure date on the return is changes from the originally entered date to one week after departure. What is odd is that ALL other information remains as originally entered the same except the date.
Old Jan 18, 2007, 12:17 pm

I had the same problem so I called and made a reservation with an agent who waived the $10 fee due to the website probs.
Old Jan 18, 2007, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
I had the same issue. I finally just booked the award ticket to null. Now, I'm looking for a hotel there. Any suggestions?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.