Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pizza for dinner

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2004, 7:09 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: USA-BUSH COUNTRY to 08 (avote for Kerry is a vote for UBL), DL-PM expires 02/05 (RJ boycott), HP-PL, CO-PL, FL- Elite Plus, WN -
Pizza for dinner

I just disembarked from DL 1196/LAS-ATL after a slab of "pizza" was presented for dinner in FC with chunks of chicken thrown on top. Is this what DL FTers asked for? Chuckee Cheese with an "adult" flavor? BTW, does it really take TWO hours to prepare this "dinner"?
Old Mar 15, 2004, 7:30 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

We got the same horrible meal in FC on an AS flight from PVR to SEA. Nearly all the meals went back to the galley with 3/4's of it uneaten. I wrote and complained to AS about the meal and they sent $50 vouchers to me and my partner.
Old Mar 16, 2004, 9:05 am

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
ap2110, If I vote against Bush but don't vote for Kerry, then am I voting for UBL? What if I am in PA where my vote actually counts? Lemme know because I don't want to accidentally vote for a terrorist.

So sorry to hear about your pizza disappointment. I rather enjoy DL pizza meals.

PS - Why "BUSH COUNTRY to 08?" Can't it be through 2016 if you count Jeb on deck?
Old Mar 16, 2004, 10:29 am
JS
Suspended

Programs: DL Gold Medallion; UA Premier Executive; WN sub-CP; AA sub-Gold
At least you didn't have spinach pizza. I ate half of that anyway just to avoid wasting food. Chicken on pizza doesn't sound too bad.

Signed,

155 lb pig

P.S. What's with the "does it really take TWO hours to prepare it"? Did you receive your meal shortly before landing?

[This message has been edited by JS (edited Mar 16, 2004).]
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:09 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: USA-BUSH COUNTRY to 08 (avote for Kerry is a vote for UBL), DL-PM expires 02/05 (RJ boycott), HP-PL, CO-PL, FL- Elite Plus, WN -
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JS:

P.S. What's with the "does it really take TWO hours to prepare it"? Did you receive your meal shortly before landing?

</font>
The flight was past the mid-way point when the meal was received.

Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:14 am
Suspended
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by andymo99:
ap2110, If I vote against Bush but don't vote for Kerry, then am I voting for UBL? What if I am in PA where my vote actually counts? Lemme know because I don't want to accidentally vote for a terrorist.

So sorry to hear about your pizza disappointment. I rather enjoy DL pizza meals.

PS - Why "BUSH COUNTRY to 08?" Can't it be through 2016 if you count Jeb on deck?
</font>
Seems like you are not capable of sticking to the thread topic. What is with all the political injections anyway?

Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ap2110:
Seems like you are not capable of sticking to the thread topic. What is with all the political injections anyway?

</font>
That's not fair. After all, you were the first to bring up something unpalatable -- chicken on pizza.

AndyMo99 was only following your lead by mentioning Kerry.

------------------
Sir Dovster, OBE
(Omni Boycotter Extraordinaire)
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:33 am
Suspended
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Dovster:
That's not fair. After all, you were the first to bring up something unpalatable -- chicken on pizza.

AndyMo99 was only following your lead by mentioning Kerry.

</font>
Aaahhh....yes..Sir Dovster, OBE...just following my lead.

Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: 2008 FT1 Fantasy Football Champion
I'll take bad pizza over the bad chicken salads I've had in first lately.
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:41 am

Location: FLL; DL PM; CO Silver; Hilton Diamond; Priority Club Gold; Hertz PC; National Emerald; et al
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by andymo99:
PS - Why "BUSH COUNTRY to 08?" Can't it be through 2016 if you count Jeb on deck?</font>
I think the plan is to skip Jeb and that Jeb's son George would be ready to step in...
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:54 am

Programs: Delta-Platinum/Million Miler, Marriott-Lifetime Titanium. Priority Club-Platinum
Chicken on PIZZA? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

This is SGB at its best!

I WILL NEVER FLY DELTA AGAIN!

Old Mar 16, 2004, 12:40 pm

Programs: UA 1P (residual DL, US, AS), SPG
I'll take NO meals and some bamboo under my fingernails if we can skip 'four more years'...
Old Mar 16, 2004, 1:56 pm

I'm with you SFO Traveler -
Old Mar 16, 2004, 3:39 pm

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
Wow, three really whiny new topics started by the same poster in well under 24 hours.

See also:
777s - following the MD-11s?
ATL Miss-Connect, DL Responsible?
Old Mar 16, 2004, 3:53 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Wow, three really whiny new topics started by the same poster in well under 24 hours.

See also:
777s - following the MD-11s?
ATL Miss-Connect, DL Responsible?
</font>
Really whiny?

Chicken parts sprinkled on top of a piece of cardboard with veg pieces and cheese is hardly whining. Just stating facts.

Wondering how long the 777s will last in the DL fleet is a legitimate question void of any hint of a whine.

Conveying a questionable situation concerning the responsibility of DL in a miss-connect to the DL board is certainly not a whine.

Oh yea, BTW, why don't you stop whining about my thread topics and start your own thread? Feel free. Start them, don't worry, I will be there too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.