So what's up with purchased MSU's?

Old Feb 4, 04, 4:17 pm
Original Poster

Location: Marietta, GA, USA Delta PM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
So what's up with purchased MSU's?

I purchased 8 of these and 5 days later DL announced free upgrades. I would like to get my $ back, and UDH said the end of Jan, but that has long passed, I'm starting to get a little upset now.
Old Feb 4, 04, 4:51 pm
Moderator: Travel with Pets

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Who have you contacted so far?
Old Feb 4, 04, 8:56 pm

Programs: DL GM, UA 1P, AA GLD
You can always try to dispute the charge with the CC company, on the grounds that the product arrived damaged or broken!
Old Feb 4, 04, 10:00 pm

GRS says:

"DELTA WILL REVIEW SEGMENT UPGRADE POINT BALANCES IN JANUARY AND CONTACT THOSE MEMBERS WITH BALANCES OF UNUSED PURCHASED UPGRADES."

So...I read this to state that the review of accts was just done in Jan. 2004, so you should be contacted soon (via e-mail/regular mail and/or by phone).

Hang in there. Thanks for being patient!

------------------
I am not a sanctioned representative of Delta on these boards, just an interested participant. I'm only here trying to shed light on DL issues brought up on this board and to provide my opinion and/or to try to answer Qs. I do work for Delta, but I don't represent DL's final word when answering a question (in any capacity). Please e-mail Customer Care with your questions to get a corporately-supported reply.www.delta.com/email
Old Feb 5, 04, 8:30 am

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
Another useful post from UDH!

(I might just point this out on each occasion so long as a grouchy poster continues to complain when he is displeased with the quality of UDH posts.)
Old Feb 20, 04, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Location: Marietta, GA, USA Delta PM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
UDH - any updates on this.. Here we are a *month* after they said they would figure something out for us. I purchased $320 worth of upgrades 4 days before they announced this change.

Search this Thread