Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Eff. 4/1 Charge For Food Products For All Customers Flying In Coach/Economy in US

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Eff. 4/1 Charge For Food Products For All Customers Flying In Coach/Economy in US

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2004, 11:18 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by rhetor:
I'm just sorry that the free-food-for-PMs- flying-in-coach policy is coming to an end. I thought it was a nice way for DL to show a little sympathy to those usually high-fare pax that couldn't get an upgrade.
</font>
Has that been officially announced somewhere? There was no mention of it in the details copied above.

Old Feb 18, 2004, 11:42 am

Programs: DL/PM, *Wood Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by yashan:
Has that been officially announced somewhere? There was no mention of it in the details copied above.

</font>
In the announcement it says "...there will be a charge for food products for all customers flying in Coach/Economy Class." I think that's DL's way of tacitly embedding an announcement that free stuff for PMs is over. I may be over-interpreting it, however.
Old Feb 18, 2004, 12:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WorldPerks Demoted again to SE, DL 3.1MM Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Dovster:
Effective today, Delta is giving free beer on all flights of over 1 hour in duration.

In addition, for flights lasting 2 or more hours, prunes and prune juice will be freely distributed.

And, in response to popular demand, Delta is immediately inaugerating a policy of pay toilets.
</font>
This was a misquote by Dovster.... Prunes and prune juice on ALL International and Transcon flights only. Pay toilets on all fligts

SIMPLY GOOD BUSINESS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.