Crown Room Promotions?

Old Jan 15, 04, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL-Platinum, Starwood-Gold
Crown Room Promotions?

I just received my renewal notice for the Delta Crown Room and there wasn't any discount or other promotions. Does anyone know of any current promotions going on now? Thanks.
Old Feb 9, 04, 8:34 pm
PMD

Programs: DL GM, UA PE, National EE, Priority Club Plat, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat

Any promotions going on?

Old Feb 9, 04, 10:01 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, Starwood Gold
My $395 AMEX Platinum (not delta Skymiles) Card gets me in at Delta, CO and NW. It included reward fee. Seems better than paying Delta to belong. Am I missing something?
Old Feb 10, 04, 12:28 pm

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
AFAIK, their current promotion is that if you renew in Mid-November (like I did), then if it's Mid-February (like it is now) you still don't have your new card (like I don't). I called them and they said they outsource this function, and the supplier has been "running a little behind". Three months seems like more than "a little".

Delta's website has always been very good about listing all current CRC promotions.
Old Feb 10, 04, 2:59 pm

Programs: DL Silver/MM, HH Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold
I was told by a CR agent that the outsourcing was to India. She gave me a temporary card because it may take some time to receive the real one.
Old Feb 10, 04, 5:09 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Richard1148:
I was told by a CR agent that the outsourcing was to India. She gave me a temporary card because it may take some time to receive the real one.</font>
You never really need the card anyway. The information is printed on your BP and that combined with your ID is all they need. Can you get in while flying another airline?
Old Feb 10, 04, 8:26 pm

Irregardless of the card, your status is always in your record...just takes a bit longer to pull up...and with so much connection times between flights, nowadays,
oops...maybe you better keep calling and raising a fuss!~
Old Feb 10, 04, 10:00 pm
PMD

Programs: DL GM, UA PE, National EE, Priority Club Plat, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by yashan:
You never really need the card anyway. The information is printed on your BP and that combined with your ID is all they need. Can you get in while flying another airline?</font>
If your CR membership is because of a spouse, it doesn't print on your boarding card.

Search this Thread