Carryover MQMs DO Count Towards Million Miler Totals!

Old Feb 4, 04, 10:13 pm
Original Poster

Carryover MQMs DO Count Towards Million Miler Totals!

I thought MM/PM widget had asked this somewhere, but couldn't find the thread.

It is finally written out in black and white.

When I selected the option to carryover MQMs toward 2005 Medallion status, were an equal number of MQMs added to my Million Miler counter?

Yes

Also, the link above will be updated very soon with more FAQs regarding the infamous threshold letters.

------------------
I am not a sanctioned representative of Delta on these boards, just an interested participant. I'm only here trying to shed light on DL issues brought up on this board and to provide my opinion and/or to try to answer Qs. I do work for Delta, but I don't represent DL's final word when answering a question (in any capacity). Please e-mail Customer Care with your questions to get a corporately-supported reply.www.delta.com/email

[This message has been edited by UnofficialDLHelper (edited Feb 04, 2004).]
Old Feb 5, 04, 6:42 am

Programs: DL GM, 2MM, Flying Colonel; Ritz Carlton Lifetime Platinum , Starwood Gold, IHC Platinum
UDH - I posed the question, originally. Thanks for linking me to the written affirmation of what I had been told.
Old Feb 5, 04, 8:25 am

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
Another useful post from UDH!

(I might just point this out on each occasion so long as a grouchy poster continues to complain when he is displeased with the quality of UDH posts.)
Old Feb 5, 04, 6:26 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond/3MM; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Starwood Platinum; Marriott Platinum; Hertz PC
Wahoo!
Old Feb 5, 04, 7:42 pm

Programs: DL GM, 2MM, Flying Colonel; Ritz Carlton Lifetime Platinum , Starwood Gold, IHC Platinum
I actually WAS thanking UDH - it is one thing to be told something, yet far better to have a link to where it is documented policy.
Old Feb 5, 04, 9:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by DLBIZTRAVELER:
I actually WAS thanking UDH - it is one thing to be told something, yet far better to have a link to where it is documented policy.</font>
I believe andymo99 was referring to a notorious UDH basher and not to you, DLBIZTRAVELER.

Old Feb 6, 04, 1:49 pm

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Cholula:
I believe andymo99 was referring to a notorious UDH basher and not to you, DLBIZTRAVELER.

</font>
Affirmative.

Search this Thread