Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Getting skymile credit on partner airline....Can I fax info? Number please?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2004, 12:52 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Took an Aeromexico flight recently... the return flight has posted to my Skymile account...the outbound which was a week earlier has not. I want to fax the info
( ticket and boarding pass) to Delta.... a call to the service center ( got India) gave me a P.O. box address but was not sure if I could fax the info instead.... any one know if this is possible....Thanks.
Old Jan 24, 2004, 12:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
I have gotten credit for partner flights both by faxing and by going into CTO's.

Old Jan 24, 2004, 1:57 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Dovster:
I have gotten credit for partner flights both by faxing and by going into CTO's.

</font>
CTO's ?

Do you have the fax number? Could not find anything on the website ( I am sure it is there...just couldn't find it.)
Old Jan 24, 2004, 2:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Sorry, "CTO" is "City Office". Alitalia is particularly bad about crediting. Twice I have gone into Delta's office in Tel Aviv, given them my boarding pass, and gotten credited on the spot.

On another occasion, when I was in the States for a month, I called Delta about the credit. They told me to fax them a copy of the boarding pass. I don't have the number anymore.
Old Jan 24, 2004, 3:32 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM, Etihad Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by david4455:
Do you have the fax number?</font>
(404) 773-1945

I last used the above fax number in May 2003, so it was current as of then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.