Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Booking multiple seats with multiple Skymiles Accounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2006, 10:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus Premier Silver, HHonors Silver

Later this month, my father and I are hoping to book 4 tickets to South America from three different SkyMiles Accounts. 2 from his, 1 from mine, and 1 from my partner's. Can either he or I call in and ask them to hold the other seats? He doesn't mind giving me his account number, and I don't mind giving mine to him. Will Delta do this for us?
Old Sep 2, 2006, 6:28 am

Programs: Delta, AA, Hilton, Priority Club, USAir, American Express Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rew, United
As long as he has you skymiles numbers and pin, you can do it. I have done it several times without a problem.
Old Sep 2, 2006, 7:30 am

Programs: UA
You can do the reservation for all four seats, ask them to hold it and when paying for it ask them to split the PNR. Easiest to do at the airport counter or city ticket office. I did it several times already.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.