Wiki Posts
Search

iDine and Delta's Skymiles Customer "Care"

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2003, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold Million Miler, HH Gold, Marriott Gold
iDine and Delta's Skymiles Customer "Care"

Joined iDine, ate at iDine restaurant, used appropriate credit card. No points. Wrote Skymiles Customer Care and received an email suggesting I call iDine. Called iDine. They confirmed that I did everything right and gave me a Tracer number - points sent 8/15. Wrote Delta again and the illiterate (another subject entirely) rep told me to "contac the iDine liason" to have that person "contac" Delta's Skymiles rep. Ack. What kind of "care" is this??! Will I ever get my points? I need them by the end of the year to keep my account going. What are the chances? I have never been a Delta fan.
Old Sep 3, 2003, 4:42 pm

You really do want an Idine liason and here she is:

Donna Doxsee 1-800-818-8339 ext 3375

Explain to Donna your situation and I'm sure she will get everything corrected. She did for me! One of the nicest/professional customer services reps that I have ever found. Feel free to share that with her again, I did on our first conversation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.