Help getting free ticket using skymiles

Old Aug 31, 03, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA PLAT, TK GLD, Hilton Diamond, IC PLAT, SPG GLD, Marriott GLD
Help getting free ticket using skymiles

I have 61,000 skymiles that I want to use.

I am flying December 17 from MIA-EZE with a return on Jan 3 EZE-MIA.

Dec 17 I depart MIA at 11:20 pm
Jan 3 I arrive MIA at 6:20 pm

I need to book a flight using my miles to go from SFO/OAK or LAX to MIA within those time frames to make this flight.

The ticket to EZE cost $850, a savings of about $600 if I chose to leave from LAX or SFO/OAK.

any help is much appreciated!
Old Aug 31, 03, 12:42 pm

http://www.delta.com
Old Aug 31, 03, 2:43 pm

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by stupidzbu:
I am flying December 17 from MIA-EZE with a return on Jan 3 EZE-MIA.

I need to book a flight using my miles to go from SFO/OAK or LAX to MIA within those time frames to make this flight.

The ticket to EZE cost $850, a savings of about $600 if I chose to leave from LAX or SFO/OAK.
</font>
I have read this 4 times and do not get it. What are you trying to do and what are you asking? You say you can save $600 by flying from Calif, but you want to leave from MIA???

And if you want a DL flight from Calif to MIA, what happens when you try to book an award ticket via the www.delta.com?? That award is 25k if avail or 50k for any seat avail, for a coach ticket.
Old Sep 1, 03, 6:42 am

Programs: NW-PE, Blue Star SeaSmiles
stupidzbu

If you cannot get your award flight from SFO\OAK to MIA. Then look for an award to FLL and use the train to MIA. http://www.tri-rail.com/

Search this Thread