Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

An offer from Delta to become a Silver Elite for 200,000 AMEX Membership Rewards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

An offer from Delta to become a Silver Elite for 200,000 AMEX Membership Rewards

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2003, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold

with the 200,000 being converted to skymiles with a 15 % bonus in Delta skymiles. SIlver Elite Status would extend through Feb. 2005. Is this a good deal? I suppose with the way things are at Delta right now, most would say No?
Old Aug 21, 2003, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
I could be a wise guy and ask you if you always ask a question when you already know the answer.

Honestly, if you are going to fly DL extensively, the 15% bonus does have a real value. But, as a FO, you have to ask what is the true benefit of that status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.