Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Entering Delta SM# on Continental Ticket??

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2003, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Entering Delta SM# on Continental Ticket??

I have to fly from SFO to London and the best flight is on Continental. Is there a way on Expedia/Continental.com/etc to book ticket online and input DELTA SKYMILES number before arriving at airport???

Old Aug 19, 2003, 5:07 pm

If you're flying nonstop, the flight is operated by VS, and a CO ticket may not qualify for DL mileage.
Old Aug 19, 2003, 7:38 pm

Not maybe, bur absolutely no miles that way. Book it as a VS flight and you can get Skymiles. Not medallionm miles, just regular miles, Booking it as a CO codeshare will get you zero DL miles,
Old Aug 19, 2003, 10:29 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the great input. You saved me.
I would have been disapointed.

Back to the drawing boards, I would like the MQMs, but don't want to cnnect both ways to do it.

Old Aug 20, 2003, 7:46 am

Programs: HH Diamond
As for whether you can enter a Skymiles number for a reservation on another airline, you can on Expedia but generally can't on other airlines' own websites.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.