Do First Class tickets get you Lounge Access?

Old Aug 9, 06, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

Do First Class tickets get you Lounge Access?

Hi,

Haven't flown with Delta much, and I don't have status or lounge membership. I do have a flight coming up in first class through Atlanta and would love to be able to use the lounge. Does Delta give access to first class passengers? If not, can I buy a daypass, and what will it cost?

Thanks,
Aussiemate

Old Aug 9, 06, 7:37 pm

Programs: DL MM
International FC will get you access to the lounges.

Domestic will not.

$25 one day CRC Pass.
Old Aug 9, 06, 7:37 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hertz 5* Gold
Nope -- No lounge access for FC. A CRC day pass will cost you $25.

Matt
Old Aug 9, 06, 7:54 pm
Formerly known as fsa_ea

Programs: DL DM/2MM, AA EXP/2MM, UA GD/1MM, AS MVPG75k, LH SEN, IC RA, FRMT LT PLT, HYT GLOB, HLT DIA, HRTZ PC
one USE only

Originally Posted by enigmamatt
A CRC day pass will cost you $25.
aussiemate,

These are one USE passes, not one day passes. If you go to two CRCs in one day, you'll need to buy two passes. In additon, the pass does not entitle you to bring any guests. You must have one pass per person per visit.

If you plan on having a few alcoholic beverages, it will pay for itself, especially considering the cost of a drink at an airport bar.

In case you care, CRC's do NOT have free internet access. They offer T-Mobile HotSpot, which you can buy for $6/hour.

Have a nice trip.
Old Aug 10, 06, 7:08 am
Original Poster

Thank you all so much for your helpful replies. Ah, one USE, even worse than I thought. Also, I was interested in internet access. Thanks for letting me know. Sounds like the Qantas lounges have something over Delta!

Cheers,
Aussiemate
Old Aug 12, 06, 7:19 am

Programs: DL,HH Gold,SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, Omni SG
I've used free internet access at the CRC in FLL. Only place I've tried so far.
Old Aug 12, 06, 2:10 pm

Programs: Amex Biz Cent, Marriott LTP, Avis PC, Hilton Owners Diamond, AS MVP
Didn't Delta let pax with F class into CRC in the past? I seem to recall a trip when I was much younger where I had a F ticket (no status or anything at the time, I was probably 15) and I was let into the CRC. The reason I remember is because I remember standing around in the terminal to call Delta to confirm whether I could get in or not, so I did not look like a [email protected]$$ at the door.

It's unfortunate that they do not do that anymore. I know AS will still let you into the Boardroom if you are on a full fare F ticket (not sure about award F). I have not flown any other domestic airline in a while so I am unsure if they allow paid F pax in. Anyone know if CO, HP, NW, UA, AA will?
Old Aug 12, 06, 2:36 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75k
[QUOTE=brosnan6] I know AS will still let you into the Boardroom if you are on a full fare F ticket (not sure about award F). I have not flown any other domestic airline in a while so I am unsure if they allow paid F pax in.

Yes, AS allows F entry into the BR on a first class paid ticket but does NOT allow entry on Award F tickets.
Old Aug 12, 06, 4:36 pm

Programs: delta pm, aa exp, hilton diamond
Originally Posted by tfmpa
I've used free internet access at the CRC in FLL. Only place I've tried so far.

Fll has free internet through out the airport. It actually works better outside of the crc.
Old Aug 12, 06, 6:43 pm

Programs: DL GM/CRC, AA Gold, UA Premier
I'm at the A17 CRC right now if you need guested in ...

Search this Thread
Search Engine: