Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Deafening Silence

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2003, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Deafening Silence

Anyone else here annoyed at the deafening silence of DL/CO/NW concerning the "deal". I have three trips this summer beginning end of May that I would like to travel on CO and earn miles on DL. Will I be able to do so? Didnt the UA/US ff reciprocity begin immediately upon announcement of the deal?? Common throw us a bone here!!
Old Apr 22, 2003, 12:04 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Haven't heard a thing. I am hoping to use 100,000 miles from continental one pass account to fly Delta. No more continental for me!
Old Apr 22, 2003, 2:41 pm
Suspended

Location: Promoted to Chairman of the Most Wonderful Continental Airlines Highly Valuable OnePass Program Security and Ideological Purity Bureau
The three airlines will announce and implement the alliance benefits when the agent training and IT are in place and not a moment before. DL, CO, and NW have all learned enough from previous linkup difficulties to know better than to promise the world and deliver a half-baked partnership.

------------------
Thank you for choosing Continental Airlines, a proud member of the SkyTeam Alliance.
Old Apr 22, 2003, 3:32 pm

"The three airlines will announce and implement the alliance benefits when the agent training and IT are in place and not a moment before."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.