Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AirFrance flight - no Delta miles credited

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2003, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

AirFrance flight - no Delta miles credited

Took a flight last week on Air France and gave them my Delta FF # for mileage accrual. Nothing posted to my Delta a/c, travel companion had both legs post within days of each trip. Just looked at my tickert and see that they transposed the last 2 numbers. Anyone know how to get this corrected so I get my Delta miles -- it is AF's fault, they say Delta should correct it? Please advise if you have any info. Many thanks, George
Old Mar 30, 2003, 1:51 pm
MRW

Just send a fax/letter stating that your SkyMiles number was entered improperly along with a copy of your boarding passes to:

By fax:
404-773-1945 or

By mail:
Delta Air Lines, Inc.,
SkyMiles Service Center
Dept. 745
P.O. Box 20532,
Atlanta, GA 30320-2532

It will take about 6 to 8 weeks to post.

Old Mar 30, 2003, 2:30 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by gwelkins:
Took a flight last week on Air France and gave them my Delta FF # for mileage accrual. Nothing posted to my Delta a/c, travel companion had both legs post within days of each trip. Just looked at my tickert and see that they transposed the last 2 numbers. Anyone know how to get this corrected so I get my Delta miles -- it is AF's fault, they say Delta should correct it? Please advise if you have any info. Many thanks, George</font>
If you don't want to write a letter or fax just use the contact form on delta.com

http://www.delta.com/emailus/servlet/EmailUs?cmd=go

They correct an AF segment for a colleague recently in about 10 days.

Old Mar 30, 2003, 4:13 pm

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
In that case, you colleague got lucky. If it's not Delta operated, they usually make you send the BP as well as the ticket...
Old Mar 30, 2003, 5:57 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by rcs85551:
In that case, you colleague got lucky. If it's not Delta operated, they usually make you send the BP as well as the ticket...</font>
Hmm - actually now that I think about it if it is an AF operated flight and booked as an AF code that would be correct, but when it is AF operated and ticketed on a DL coded flight they seem to be happy to process corrections via email.

Old Apr 1, 2003, 8:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Prem1K, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
I find a fax is usually acceptable.

Of course, I don't have this problems since I swore off Air FARCE, the "Never Again" ariline....

O/H

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.