Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Cutback in Meals Again??

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2003, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Delta Cutback in Meals Again??

Just downloaded the latest DL electronic timetable and it indicates as of 06 April flights fm SAN/LAX to ATL/CVG will now be getting "snacks" on all flights; no hot meals at all. The flights from ATL to SAN/LAX are always over 4 hrs. Another great reason to stay with DL??
Old Mar 8, 2003, 4:44 pm
Original Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA - Nearly 4 Million Actual Miles Flown
I fly AA LAX-BNA monthly which is about 100 miles less, and they serve a "bistro bag" aka "SkyDeli" on DL.
Old Mar 8, 2003, 8:28 pm

Location: Louisville, KY, DL PM-MM, AA PLT, HH DIA, Marriott PLT, Avis CHM, Yada, Yada, Yada
I just booked ATL-SAN and I get a snack in BE and Y gets SkyDeli. The same for PHX-ATL, FC gets snack and Y get SkyDeli. What ever happened to hot meals on 4+ hour flights? I guess no sundae cart either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.