Did your status change on the Delta web site?

Old Mar 1, 2003, 9:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: On a collision course with Kettledom
Did your status change on the Delta web site?

It's March 1, my wife is still listed as GM (she asked to be extended, since she has a new job with LOTS of travel)... I'm not sure if it a leftover from 2002 or it is actually 2003 status.

Has anyone seen a drop in status on the web site now that it is March 1?
Old Mar 1, 2003, 9:28 am

Programs: AA (PLATINUM), HHonors (DIAMOND)
I should change from GM to SM. Not yet at least

------------------
DELTA - GM
UAL - PE
HILTON - GOLD
Old Mar 1, 2003, 9:31 am

It may change by Sunday morning. :-(
Old Mar 1, 2003, 10:03 am

Programs: BA, DL, HA, etc
Mine has not yet changed either. Today I begin the downward spiral towards non-customer...
Old Mar 1, 2003, 12:54 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA GLD 1MM, UA PLT
I too should be an FO but still show GM. I hope they do not do the update until Monday PM so I can beat an upgrade window!
Old Mar 3, 2003, 10:04 am

Programs: AA EXP
I went from GM to bottom feeder today. What a bad feeling. It helps that I haven't flown Delta in about 2 years, they had extended my Gold status due to the ComAir strike (that didn't impact me), so my "GM" last year was really a prettified SM. Bye bye Delta, it was fun while it lasted. And Delta, I'm now Chairman's on US Airways. No regrets here.
Old Mar 3, 2003, 10:12 am

Dropped PM to GM yesterday. Can't see that it really matters except for loss of CRC access. I'm still pondering my options but have no definitive Delta allegiance anymore.
Old Mar 3, 2003, 10:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: On a collision course with Kettledom
Yes, my wife dropped to nothingness, too... and she might actually fly 100K miles this year, since most of her accounts are in Europe.
Old Mar 3, 2003, 10:45 am

Programs: Vanishing
Mine dropped from PM to SM. No more "one-level" drop, I guess, or maybe it is the fact that I flew a whoopping 0 miles last year has something to with that? The SM is there because of my MM qualification, I guess, so at least that part worked. I guess I have to find another DL reservations phone number to call now.
Old Mar 3, 2003, 11:02 am

Programs: Delta DM 2 Million Miler, Hilton DM, Priority Club Platinum
dropped from GM to base Member only had about 21,000 base miles last year
Old Mar 3, 2003, 2:11 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, PC Plat
Went from PM to nothing...they did put 10 800 mile upgrades in my account. Only flew about 15,000 miles last year, but I wrote them explaining my change in job status...and that I'm back to previous travel levels since Jan 15. Made 10,000 MQMs year to date, but it counts for nothing.
Old Mar 3, 2003, 2:17 pm

Location: Long Branch, NJ USA; DL PM, no wait DL GM, no wait DL nothing
I guess at 500,813 miles and the myriad of unforgivable changes to Medallion levels it's time to stop earning miles and start using them. These should last me about 3 years. You hear that Delta? This former PM is now not going to generate revenue for you for 3 whole years, at least. Let's hope Delta lasts that long. What with the new changes in SkyMiles, it's probably a toss-up.

------------------
Doug Swallow
[email protected]
Old Mar 3, 2003, 2:35 pm

My g/f and I both went from PM to nothing (mine on Friday night, her's Saturday night). However the strange this is that both of us still show as Crown Room members.
At first I thought maybe it was okay, as for me I did have a paid CRC membership that I had them suspend when I made PM. I wouldn't have thought Delta would have had their act together to restart it so soon. However since my g/f's also shows CRC member, I think something else is going on.

Anyone else have this also?

Jeff
Old Mar 3, 2003, 3:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Mine changed Sunday. After eight consecutive years of Plat or Gold, I am officially a SkyMiles nobody (but with a million point balance). It wasn't the latest changes that sent me away - it was a five year progression of L/U fares, downgrading of the SMS phone line, and finally the loss of systemwides (Gold in 01 and 02). That's OK: I've got NW Gold, UA Prem Ex and AA Plat to console me.
Old Mar 3, 2003, 3:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Yup, they just bumped me from PM down to SM. One more reason not to fly DL. I know I did not earn GM or PM, but after so many years of LOYAL flying, going down one level at a time sure would make sense.

Oh well.

I notice my CRC is gone as well. And they owe me about a year on my membership still. What kind of battle will that be? Who cares... I will just fly elsewhere.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.