What to do with PMUs and NAMUs?

Old Mar 4, 03, 12:42 am
Original Poster

What to do with PMUs and NAMUs?

I have a bunch of PMUs and NAMUs from last year. As I will never use them this year, how can I convert them into something useful? Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Old Mar 4, 03, 10:51 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Wild Wild Life, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Wrap fish, train puppies,... lots of uses.

Or, you could send them back to Delta with your letter telling them you're flying their competition now since their new FF program blows and you were never able to use your rewards or exchange them under their old program...
Old Mar 5, 03, 1:02 am

Programs: Skymiles GOLD, Frq +, Klm GOLD, Miles & More, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, MilleMerci (Avis FR)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jj007:
I have a bunch of PMUs and NAMUs from last year. As I will never use them this year, how can I convert them into something useful? Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.</font>
No way
Nothing more to do with them, sorry....

Old Mar 5, 03, 1:04 am

Programs: DL GM, UA 1P, AA GLD
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Spiff:
Or, you could send them back to Delta with your letter telling them you're flying their competition now since their new FF program blows and you were never able to use your rewards or exchange them under their old program...</font>
That sounds like an amazing idea. Wish I could do that with my MSUs when the start expiring.

Search this Thread