Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Are the promotions proof that Delta made a mistake?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are the promotions proof that Delta made a mistake?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2003, 10:48 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

It would appear that the West Coast is a big DL "catch 22."" Lax/Las discontinued as of next month--yet, great SQ 90K award from Las/Hkg. Question: How does one get to the Las gateway on DL ? About a year ago, I realized that DL was abandoning the west coast when Lax/sfo/pdx service was discontinued. So little incentive for anyone on the westcoast to maintain elite status. He*l, they don't even throw us targeted mailings, or for that matter, weekend specials.
Old Feb 28, 2003, 1:02 pm

Programs: DL Prisoner #347921
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by obscure2k:
It would appear that the West Coast is a big DL "catch 22."" Lax/Las discontinued as of next month</font>
Ok, I am still fairly new at this, but does that mean that DL is ceasing all service to LAS in the very near future????? Or just from LAX? OR, am I mis-interpreting everything here? I was ready to book 2 trips over both Memorial and Labor day weekends.

(edited for spelling)

[This message has been edited by const88 (edited 02-28-2003).]
Old Feb 28, 2003, 10:59 pm
Original Member

I have not received anything on promos either. Fly through SFO and can only say that the Delta area is beginning to show signs of serious neglect. I am beginning to think that it is only a matter of time before they close the CRC.

Am picking up a friend at Oakland(Southwest) and will take a good look at their "digs"

Old Mar 1, 2003, 12:50 am

Just guessing that direct LAX-LAS service would be replaced by LAX-SLC-LAS?

Don't feel bad if you think this is a little convoluted, some United PHL-LAS intineraries are PHL-LAX-LAS.

Jeff

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.