Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NW comparison report (Warning: long)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2003, 9:00 pm

Location: SAN Diego (Hillcrest); formerly LEXington, KY; still like the nym
Programs: DL Platinum; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; married to Hilton Elite
IP: Delta PMs are given a real, honest-to-god, absolute CRC membership. Same as anybody who pays for it. If Delta, NW & CO negotiate a lounge access agreement, all members should be included. Including those whom Delta has gifted with a membership.

Otherwise, as GG suggests, Delta will have hell to pay.

Of course if the DOJ and DOT do the manly thing and decide to deny the oligopoly after all, this is moot. With the money we're saving on NW tickets, we will be happy to spend a little on WorldClub access.
Old Feb 27, 2003, 1:10 am

Location: Mesa, AZ., USA, DL Gold,CRC,WN whatever,AA nobody,HHonors Diamond,Starwood Gold, could careless about Rental Car Co's.
Lex and GG, THANKS for that long awaited report!! It is very tempting; as you know we talked about it 3 weeks ago. One question I have, does anyone have sense about the earning of Elite miles on which carrier if the DL/NW/CO agreement goes thru? In other words, if I fly NW, would that count for elite miles on DL? Doesn't it on NW and CO now? I know it did when the HP/NW/CO pact was strong.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.