Wiki Posts
Search

I give up on Delta/AT&T Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2003, 4:21 pm
Original Poster

I give up on Delta/AT&T Promotion

AT&T is useless in my books.
I switched from MCI to AT&T to get the bonus and ff miles. They've done nothing but goof up my account.

I mean, really badly. Instead of picking up my long distance, they picked me up for "local long distance"
Then when I started getting charged for that local long distance (something that my local service covered for nothing) they tell me I have to wait 5-7 days for them to pull the tape recording of me confirming the service.

It'll be funny when they hear the tape of me clearly telling them what I wanted and their verifier speaking in broken English.

I'm just ticked off that I won't get my ff miles.

Anyone else cancelled their AT&T as a result of their incompetence?
rkt

Old Feb 22, 2003, 6:17 pm

I never cancelled, but they are rather incompetent. I had to call 4 different times in order to get my account straight with them... and received no retro-credit either

------------------
Faire du ciel le plus bel endroit de la terre c'est impossible sans Concorde!
~ConcordeBoy

Try the Unofficial Continental Airlines Dictionary
Old Feb 22, 2003, 9:19 pm

Isn't an easier way to cancel just to switch to some other carrier?

Jeff
Old Feb 23, 2003, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

That's just what I did.
It's like going cold turkey on "free" ff miles, 'tho. I hate to pass by any ff miles, so this is tough.
rkt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.