SEA-DFW Flt. 1470 Feb. 13 Upgrade Availablilty

Old Feb 11, 2003, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Marriot Platinum
SEA-DFW Flt. 1470 Feb. 13 Upgrade Availablilty

I am flying this coming Thursday night, actually Friday morning, at 12:40AM on Flt. 1470 to DFW from SEA. I called in last night at 12:40AM to upgrade to only find the flight on a waitlist. Spoke to the the SMS rep and he told me my chances of upgrading were slim to none that there were quiet a few GM's ahead of me. Now I did call at 12:40 and chances are no one trying to get (v) could have been ahead of me. I have never not been upgraded on this flight and he did inform me that the waitlist was quiet long, most likely filled with NAMU's. Just wondering what the rest of you had for input on this flight and the upgradebility?? Apparently it is oversold as well.
Old Feb 11, 2003, 7:56 am

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
Looks from my favorite Japanese site like there is plenty of availability up front, but likely well oversold in back. I would imagine they'll clear a lot of the waitlist to free up seats in Y. My gut tells me that if you don't get an upgrade, you are likely to have a bump opportunity, but the former is more likely.

Do report back.
Old Feb 11, 2003, 9:21 am
Original Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA - Nearly 4 Million Actual Miles Flown
Andy, is there an English user interface for this site, or at least a way to understand what the different boxes mean? Is this another gallileo?

Old Feb 11, 2003, 9:29 am

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
Jeffrey, a few past threads should help you use the Japanese site:

Here is one

Here is another

Valuable tool. Enjoy.
Old Feb 11, 2003, 12:43 pm

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
GoCanes, you got mail.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.