Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Just a topic to promote conversation for a slow Sunday morning.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Just a topic to promote conversation for a slow Sunday morning.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2002, 10:42 pm

Location: DC ... NW Plat Elite, Hilton HHonors-Diamond, Hyatt-Diamond, Avis PS+, happily a _former_ DL PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JJM36:

And if Delta fails to provide the service agreed upon in the contract (tariff), you should send them the bills. However, be aware that the tariff only says they have to transport you between point A and B within 3 days of the scheduled date or refund your fare. No flight time for any airline is guaranteed. That is in the contract you agree upon when by purchasing the ticket.

</font>
I know. And I don't really expect to get paid. But I do feel the need to make a point of the lunacy. Will I be heard? Doubt it. But maybe if enough people joined in ...

Unfortunately, the reality for me is I won't be on DL much anymore. DL has been blacklisted by my company's travel dept, as has US. I'm sure the issue goes beyond the most recent policy change; NW, AA, and UA are still OK (corporate discount programs) but why is CO?. I really wonder what else DL did to T-off someone in the travel dept.

Poof goes the value of my PM status and poof goes a lot of DL revenue from me and my compatriots.

In due time, I think that will send the loudest message of all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.