Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL AMEX WON"T GIVE ME MY ANNIVERSARY DATE

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2002, 3:29 am
Original Poster

Location: Mesa, AZ., USA, DL Gold,CRC,WN whatever,AA nobody,HHonors Diamond,Starwood Gold, could careless about Rental Car Co's.
DL AMEX WON"T GIVE ME MY ANNIVERSARY DATE

Ok, so whats up with this? The agent said they are not allowed to give out the anniversary date for the $25,000 threshold. If they won't how does one figure it out? By the date on the card, your closing date?? Makes me mad.
Old Mar 16, 2002, 5:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
The last page of your monthly statement shows year-to-date spending (since the last anniversary). You can figure out what the date must be using that information and simply adding up the right number of monthly bills. Anniversary dates are always on monthly statement closing dates.

Of course, I can't imagine why they won't just tell you!

Bruce
Old Mar 16, 2002, 5:27 am

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by AIRcop:
Ok, so whats up with this? The agent said they are not allowed to give out the anniversary date for the $25,000 threshold. If they won't how does one figure it out? By the date on the card, your closing date?? Makes me mad.</font>
Call and ask again, they told me.

Old Mar 18, 2002, 1:40 am
Original Poster

Location: Mesa, AZ., USA, DL Gold,CRC,WN whatever,AA nobody,HHonors Diamond,Starwood Gold, could careless about Rental Car Co's.
They still won't tell me. My card was issued in May. My closing dates are on the 5th of each month. So, would this mean my anniversary date for Skymiles benefits is May 5??
Old Mar 18, 2002, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WorldPerks Demoted again to SE, DL 3.1MM Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by AIRcop:
Ok, so whats up with this? The agent said they are not allowed to give out the anniversary date for the $25,000 threshold. If they won't how does one figure it out? By the date on the card, your closing date?? Makes me mad.</font>
Obviously, you are on a need to know basis and you dont need to know. Besides, if they told you they would have to kill you and then where would you be.

Buy sonething big for 25K and dont worry about it. That's what they want from you.

Old Mar 18, 2002, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
AIRcop,

Yes.

Bruce
Old Mar 19, 2002, 7:06 am

They will be sure to tell you when it is time to collect their $135 annual fee!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.