Wiki Posts
Search

Added flights for LAS-SLC Sunday 3/19?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2006, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
Added flights for LAS-SLC Sunday 3/19?

I've been checking the loads on my flight (#1452) for 3/19, and it's been sold out for a while. Today I noticed an extra flight (on an RJ #4068) leaving 10 minutes later than mine.

Is this a new flight, or did I miss it before? Is something going on that weekend? FWIW, 5 of the flights are showing 0's across the board. Wouldn't mind a bump that day!
Old Mar 8, 2006, 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by lateacher
I've been checking the loads on my flight (#1452) for 3/19, and it's been sold out for a while. Today I noticed an extra flight (on an RJ #4068) leaving 10 minutes later than mine.

Is this a new flight, or did I miss it before? Is something going on that weekend? FWIW, 5 of the flights are showing 0's across the board. Wouldn't mind a bump that day!
End of the 1st weekend of March Madness. Vegas is hopping that weekend.
Old Mar 8, 2006, 7:14 pm

Probably a new flight added due to the loads. Surprised it's not a 9xxx flight.
Old Mar 8, 2006, 7:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by dave_261
End of the 1st weekend of March Madness. Vegas is hopping that weekend.
I just booked a trip that returns to IND on March 31, it's already in Y. Those poor fans who won't know they are coming until the week before will be screwed. Looks like Delta should look for extra sections into Indy too.
Old Mar 8, 2006, 7:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: NW Plat, UA 2P, DL FO, HH Silver, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by lateacher

Don't know about 3/19, but that weekend in SLC will be busy. March Madness!!
First/Second Rounds Thursday and Saturday, March 16 and 18, 2006
Jon M. Huntsman Center
Salt Lake City, Utah
Host: University of Utah
Ticket Info: SOLD OUT

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.