Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Drink Coke, get SkyMiles

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2006, 5:03 pm

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
Can anyone confirm if there is a limit to the number of prizes redeemed? Should you just get 1500 miles every 170 points, or is there a cap (1, 100?), and you should collect for 25k or 50k? Thanks!

To those redeeming many codes...the T&Cs say that you should hold onto the original media, as Coke could require that you prove you have the object (and didn't guess, steal, pull, etc). I'd keep the caps until a good period of time after the promotion ends (or at least until after the milage posts).

And good catch on the double points period! Saving up those 10 point media (12 pack), for entry during the double point period.

Steve B.
Old Apr 1, 2006, 2:11 pm

I am not yet seeing these specially marked bottles in eastern North Carolina. Someone on another board posted that this promo did not include all states.
Does anyone know of any geographical restricitions?
Old Apr 1, 2006, 2:13 pm
Original Poster
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by Carolinian
I am not yet seeing these specially marked bottles in eastern North Carolina. Someone on another board posted that this promo did not include all states.
Does anyone know of any geographical restricitions?
I think the people posting that are just in places that the bottles have not yet reached. I see stores in both DC and New York that don't yet have them because they haven't gotten rid of old bottles, and it's only recently that I've started to see the codes appear on bottles like Diet Coke with Lime. So be patient.
Old Apr 1, 2006, 8:39 pm

Programs: Delta; Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by colerc
I think the people posting that are just in places that the bottles have not yet reached. I see stores in both DC and New York that don't yet have them because they haven't gotten rid of old bottles, and it's only recently that I've started to see the codes appear on bottles like Diet Coke with Lime. So be patient.
Well, after checking my local Kroger once per week they finally got in some new 12 packs. Unfotunately, they are for an American Idol promotion and not the mycokerewards points.
Old Apr 2, 2006, 9:26 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by LastSurvivor
Well, after checking my local Kroger once per week they finally got in some new 12 packs. Unfotunately, they are for an American Idol promotion and not the mycokerewards points.
ONCE AGAIN. The ONLY products that NOW bear the promotional codes are 20 oz. bottles. That will change later in the year (hopefully in the not too distant future), but as of now NONE of the 12 packs on sale anywhere have the codes. As soon as they are out, you will hear about it on this thread.
Old Apr 2, 2006, 7:28 pm

Programs: co,skymiles hilton a.a usair
Originally Posted by LastSurvivor
Thats a GREAT idea! I have about 3 little league ballfields within a mile or two of my home. I'm going to stop by a couple tomorrow and open a few trash cans. This is now an obsession. Thanks for the idea. ^

LS
thanks for the idea me and familiy went to the ballpark today and looked in the trash cans found about 265 caps if anybody knows when the double points please post it on here
Old Apr 2, 2006, 8:42 pm
Original Poster
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by chavjs
thanks for the idea me and familiy went to the ballpark today and looked in the trash cans found about 265 caps if anybody knows when the double points please post it on here
Remember--you can only post 10 codes a day, so you may as well start entering some of those now. Even if the double-point periods are a couple of weeks long (we don't know if they'll be a day or a week or a month) you couldn't use up all of those caps.
Old Apr 2, 2006, 8:46 pm

Has anyone figured out to register if one is stuck with a coal-fired (28K) modem. The FAQ's say it will work with a 56k dialup. But the best I have been able to squeeze out of either home or work is 28K. So I haven't been able to register.

The problem comes in the second page where you have to copy the "security Key" which does not show up on my page!!!!! ARGGH. Guess I will have to go somewhere with a faster connection. (Oh How I hate the Library)

Hopefully once I get registered, I can then enter the codes from the Home computer.
Old Apr 3, 2006, 6:09 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by mapsmith
Has anyone figured out to register if one is stuck with a coal-fired (28K) modem. The FAQ's say it will work with a 56k dialup. But the best I have been able to squeeze out of either home or work is 28K. So I haven't been able to register.

The problem comes in the second page where you have to copy the "security Key" which does not show up on my page!!!!! ARGGH. Guess I will have to go somewhere with a faster connection. (Oh How I hate the Library)

Hopefully once I get registered, I can then enter the codes from the Home computer.
A 28K modem!!!??? Do you also still have MS-DOS or Windows 3.1? Seriously, just buy a new modem.
Old Apr 3, 2006, 6:18 am

Programs: PC
If only they had this program out here...considering my usual 2-3 liters/day, I'd be Platinum Diamond Elite Coke Master in no time.
Old Apr 3, 2006, 8:19 am

Location: (not Montana. Nor is my name really Helena, nor am I female)
Programs: Delta, USAirways, Starwood, Priority Club, Marriott, Amex
Originally Posted by mapsmith

Originally Posted by DCBob
A 28K modem!!!??? Do you also still have MS-DOS or Windows 3.1? Seriously, just buy a new modem.
How does one achieve 589 posts on FT with a 28k modem?
Old Apr 3, 2006, 9:26 am

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.
Good Morning.

I've been censored.

The moderator here (just doing his/her job) has deleted my post. I do not have enough membership time here at FT to post on Coupon Connection. But, I have something to offer related to the discussion on this thread, ie, caps with unredeemed codes. I will not be using them. By the time I have the time to have a legal post, the caps may not be helpful to anyone; that will be sometime in May. If one can only redeem 10 caps daily, well, you understand, right?

If curious, send me a PM.

Just doing some quick math this morning. 30 caps at regular redemption equals 90 pts toward something. It will be nice to have double redemption when it's announced.

Thanks. This may get me censored again.

(If there is anyone out there who would risk trusting me enough to post on CC, please let me know. )
Old Apr 3, 2006, 8:29 pm

Anybody see any 2 liters with the promo yet?? Target currently has a coupon on their website under grocery coupons good for $1 off a 2 liter of Diet Coke. I think their everyday price for a 2 liter is around $1.39, so this would bring a 2 liter down to 39 cents or less if you catch them on sale. The coupon is for a Supertarget, but I believe all Targets take them. The coupon states one offer per coupon, not one per guest, so you could print many of these if you can find the promo bottles. The coupon is good until 4/29/06.

Target coupon link
Old Apr 3, 2006, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by Helena Handbaskets
How does one achieve 589 posts on FT with a 28k modem?
It is a 56K modem, but the ISP only lets me connect at 28.8K!!!!!!

GRRRR
Old Apr 8, 2006, 12:19 pm

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
Looks like I'll be participating in this promotion, so I'll post how long it takes between redemtion of points and posting of miles. I heard same-day, but I'd like to see that for myself.

Steve B.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.