Question on Recently Changed Song Flights

Old Mar 2, 06, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, DL PM, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Question on Recently Changed Song Flights

I noticed that the 757 that are still in the Song configuration, but are now Delta flights, still have the exit row seats blocked out for assignment at the airport. I spoke with Customer Service Center in SLC as to why this was occurring on these flights now that they are no longer officially Song flights. They of course had no idea. Anyone have any insight on whether the exit row seats will open up for medallion members for booking like other mainline Delta flights?
Old Mar 2, 06, 9:58 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, MR Gold
I have no problem getting exit row seats online for my former Song itins. Maybe for your flight those seats have been taken, or your Medallion status was dropped to non-elite(mistake or not) on March 1st?
Old Mar 2, 06, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, DL PM, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by SlowTrekker
I have no problem getting exit row seats online for my former Song itins. Maybe for your flight those seats have been taken, or your Medallion status was dropped to non-elite(mistake or not) on March 1st?
The Exit Rows I am referring to are rows 16 and 17. Those are blocked out on all former Song flights from my search. As always, rows 9 and 10 are available to book ahead of time. So when you say you are able to get exit row seats ahead of time, are these in rows 16 or 17?
Old Mar 2, 06, 10:17 am

Programs: AA Platinum
Same thing happend to me. Especially dissapointed since now half of the flights to/from MIA to ATL are Ex-Song flights with no FC, and no pre-boking of the "good" exit rows.
Old Mar 2, 06, 5:10 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, MR Gold
Originally Posted by res1968
The Exit Rows I am referring to are rows 16 and 17. Those are blocked out on all former Song flights from my search. As always, rows 9 and 10 are available to book ahead of time. So when you say you are able to get exit row seats ahead of time, are these in rows 16 or 17?
I'm seeing what you're seeing, Rows 1-4, 9, & 10 are available, 16 & 17 are not.

Search this Thread