FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles-pre-worldperks-merger-489/)
-   -   DL been delayed from PHX-ATL and was missed the flight to FLL (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles-pre-worldperks-merger/531672-dl-been-delayed-phx-atl-missed-flight-fll.html)

N830MH Feb 28, 2006 7:44 pm

DL been delayed from PHX-ATL and was missed the flight to FLL

Hi all,

Can you tell me what happen DL has been delayed due with the aircraft in PHX this Sunday afternoon when I was on their way to ATL then FLL. I missed the flight connection to FLL and DL agent gave me for next flight to FLL at 10:40pm. My flight # is 558 to ATL and then FLL is 358. Can you find out about what happen DL has been delay for 30 mins due to the aircraft problems. Can you have find out more information about DL. I will have write down on the trip reports soon I can. Thanks!

Regards

RobertS975 Mar 1, 2006 8:25 am

You were there... if you can't tell us what happened, how do you expect any of us to tell you?

N830MH Mar 1, 2006 11:49 am

Originally Posted by RobertS975
You were there... if you can't tell us what happened, how do you expect any of us to tell you?

Yes, I can't tell what happen about DL has been delay from PHX-ATL for 30 mins due to the aircraft problems. It was this Sunday afternoon when I left from PHX. I have been missed the flight for FLL at 9:00pm and DL agent she gave me for next flight to FLL at 10:40pm. Can you have find out about what happen my flight to ATL then FLL. Can you have chance talk with DL employees about what happen this Sunday afternoon.

J-M Mar 1, 2006 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by N830MH
Yes, I can't tell what happen about DL has been delay from PHX-ATL for 30 mins due to the aircraft problems. It was this Sunday afternoon when I left from PHX. I have been missed the flight for FLL at 9:00pm and DL agent she gave me for next flight to FLL at 10:40pm. Can you have find out about what happen my flight to ATL then FLL. Can you have chance talk with DL employees about what happen this Sunday afternoon.

Then that's what happened. What you heard is what happened. Dispite common accusations, the gate agents don't just lie about delays for kicks. Your PHX-ATL aircraft probably had a maintainance issue or ATC/weather delay and that caused you to miss ATL-FLL. When people mis-connect (happens all the time), they are typically booked on the next available flight.

N808DE Mar 1, 2006 1:26 pm

I think the OP is trying to ascertain the nature of the mechanical delay...usually the crew is good about giving details, however, he was either not provided with details or was not able to understand them.

N830MH Mar 1, 2006 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by J-M
Then that's what happened. What you heard is what happened. Dispite common accusations, the gate agents don't just lie about delays for kicks. Your PHX-ATL aircraft probably had a maintainance issue or ATC/weather delay and that caused you to miss ATL-FLL. When people mis-connect (happens all the time), they are typically booked on the next available flight.

Ah! Thanks for telling me what happen about DL has been delay and it doesn't see what happen the weather in ATL. That is caused I been miss the flight ATL-FLL and after she put me on next available the flight to FLL.