Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any way to convert miles from AF to DL???

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2006, 12:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Silver, AA
Question Any way to convert miles from AF to DL???

I have an old AF Frequency Plus (now Flying Blue) account from when I worked for a Paris based company. Have managed to use most of the miles in the account and am now left with about 14,000 miles. Would rather have the miles in my DL account, even if I have to sacrifice some % for the transfer. Webflyer.com usually has some good advise about transfering between programs but nothing listed for this combo. Any suggestions???
Old Feb 28, 2006, 7:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Only way to get ANY miles into Delta is via American Express. Sorry.

You might want to find a way to get a few more miles into the AF account, so that you can get a DL ticket since AF is a SkyTeam partner.
Old Mar 1, 2006, 12:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Originally Posted by NoStressHere
You might want to find a way to get a few more miles into the AF account, so that you can get a DL ticket since AF is a SkyTeam partner.
Assuming old AF Frequency Plus miles can be combined with new AF Flying Blue miles, for 11k of your DL or other flights this year put them on your AF FB number, and you'll have 25k there; then burn that for a domestic r/t.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.